Getting away with MURDER!!!!

zebedy

I have not purchased a lot for mine just a few things I got of Keyser, all of which my mrs thinks cost sod all, She even thinks some of it were birthday gifts from Chris and Bob, how generous they are !

We are generous!!

BTW can't wait to meet your good lady :stir::p

:lol:

Thanks mate!

When I sold my previous car I actually made money on it after 18 months of ownership. Wife was so impressed she neglected to ask me the difference in price between my 2009 350Z and the 2003 Z4 I had just sold. Phew!

It may have been rather difficult to hide a bright orange 350z, I think even my other half would have noticed.

Yes I'm guilty off this

Few under bonnet mods she will never notice my Sony head unit that I told her I paid 100 quid for (was 350) my rear subwoofer which I said a mate at work gave it to me.. I also didn't tell her I bought the car but was unable to hide that one from her!

I feel normal now lol :D

With my previous car, I had spent loads on mods. I also used to have different forum members come over most weekends to have some work done on their cars.

On the odd occasion that my mrs went in my car (or even looked at it), she would notice things had changed, and when she challenged me to how much it cost, I would just say "Bob gave me that for working on his car", or "John said if I can fix it I can have it".

Seemed to work :)

Loads of us have one person to blame with a mountain of parts in their garage!! KEYSER :lol: I say we make up some cards with his face on it and a contact number any questions from the Mrs just hand it over and say 'speak to this guy' :lol:

Ha ha Im only messing we would be lost without you Chris ;)

• Like 2

Mines a keeper, she even helps me organise the funds and gives a valued input as to wether or not a mod I'm planning will work, when we went to look at the zed before I bought it my better half came with me, wouldn't have bought it unless we were both happy...... I know that may seem a bit strange to some especially as her indoors doesn't even drive but I know which side my breads buttered on :lol: last time I bought a motor without her blessing it turned out to be a right disaster, I only had it for three weeks and the engine blew up.....draw your own conclusions from that but as far as I'm concerned if my mrs is happy then I got the best of both worlds...... a lovely motor and my dinner isn't waiting for me in the bin ;)

Guys I'm loving this thread and can relate to most of you. In fairness the missus is ok with most things except three weeks ago I turned up with the zed. Lol at last she's just come round. Wassso is that the legendary LS engine. Jesus can't wait for that build thread to happen...a grand.???? more like 7 to 8k all in. This spending and modding is addictive because of sites like this lol..... Now all I need is a windfall to catch up with you guys. Happy spending all.

Guys I'm loving this thread and can relate to most of you. In fairness the missus is ok with most things except three weeks ago I turned up with the zed. Lol at last she's just come round. Wassso is that the legendary LS engine. Jesus can't wait for that build thread to happen...a grand.???? more like 7 to 8k all in. This spending and modding is addictive because of sites like this lol..... Now all I need is a windfall to catch up with you guys. Happy spending all.

It will be between £12-14k for everything. But £1k to my Mrs because KEYSER is responsible :lol: in fact we may as well add Bob too :lol:

• Like 1

Hang on you lot I am not responsible in any way - I just sell the odd part here and there as I upgrade or change my mind.

Speaking of which anyone won't to buy a bright Green 350z with an SC and NOS?

I seem to have ended up with 2 SC Zeds ..... dunno how that happened :shrug:

I blame DarrenB :lol:

• Like 2

I have been very honest with Katrina and she is fully aware of the £1500 I have wasted/spent on my car to date as there was apparently nothing wrong with it when it was standard. Lol

I think you missed a Zero Andy ;)

I have been very honest with Katrina and she is fully aware of the £1500 I have wasted/spent on my car to date as there was apparently nothing wrong with it when it was standard. Lol

I think you missed a Zero Andy ;)

Yep definatley missing a digit Andy :lol:

If you're having this issue, you picked the wrong woman.

This imo. ;)

My Mrs knows exactly how much I've spent on the Zed and says it's my money so just enjoy it. :yahoo:

Bearing in mind I'm supposed to be saving up for a house for us to live together I think I've got the right woman. :D

Well my mrs normally finds out about what I have purchased and in most cases says what are you getting next for the car! She says it's your money and you can do what you like with it :)

Ignore what I said, better half has just found out im off to view a possible car tomorrow. She is not best pleased, far from :lol:

I need to find somewhere to hide some £1,500 seats :blush:

Il store them for you dave....in the front of my car :lol:

I am sure you could make them fit, but not sure you would get the heating/cooling and 18 way adjustment working :p

atetytut.jpg

Sent from the golf club...

Me, Me, I can look after them for you :wave:

I need to find somewhere to hide some £1,500 seats :blush:

Il store them for you dave....in the front of my car :lol:

I am sure you could make them fit, but not sure you would get the heating/cooling and 18 way adjustment working :p

atetytut.jpg

Me, Me, I can look after them for you :wave:

Best you can hope for is to park you bum in one of them next time your over :p

• Like 1