Bristol 350z drivers beware!!!

Dt_028

Firstly Welcome to the forum and good on you for bringing it here.

I've edited your first post to remove the full numberplate. This is a fully public forum and as such we don't allow full number plates to be posted without the owners consent regardless of the situation.

• Like 1

I've edited your first post to remove the full numberplate. This is a fully public forum and as such we don't allow full number plates to be posted without the owners consent regardless of the situation.

In that case I'll have to say that it isn't mine. As mine begins with T8 also. Before anyone gets the wrong idea. It wasn't my plate that was originally published.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid
  • Like 2

It's in post #12 as well Lexx

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your run in with a fellow z driver. I'm actually quite surprised at the whole thing and would say it is definitely not the norm for most z owners. I occasionally get issues with wannabe race drivers, usually in Fords or Vauxhalls. If I meet another z on the road, I just usually get really over excited ;)

The forum line is very strict on driving standards at any event we organise. There will always be a drivers brief beforehand which states that dangerous driving or speeding will bring consequences. We have rarely had to punish anyone but the team take this very seriously. We have even had the police attend our events to do the brief.

Other than that we cant do much about owners when not at organised meets however we do have a very strict line about anyone bragging about speeding or racing other than on organised track days.

On a personal note, I am very aware that the actions of any owners reflects on the other owners as a whole. The cars arent that common.

• Like 2

This thread is a credit to the op, the forum and the people on it, the replies have been sensible and considered

This could have easily turned silly and defensive but it didn't :thumbs:

The op was rightly upset and angry and yet posted a calm complaint :thumbs:

• Like 2

I think most of us will have our thinking caps on to name and shame the owner if we recognise the plate.

Darren350 is from Bristol and had a black Zed. Note I said HAD as he sold it, but not sure if it was locally or not.

I don't suppose it had gold wheels did it.....? :scare: :scare: :scare:

Oi i own that now and im 160 miles away from Bristol lol. wasn't me! And i thought all zeds had HID's lol.

To be honest this guy drives like a idiot and people need to know and take care when on meets.

I'm a member of the skyline owners club, own a r33 gtst stage 1 350hp. I love jap cars and love forums and the car world, however I don't drive like this knob did.

Named and shamed and I hope he sees this. Especially after crapping himself in the car when I came along side him

Which skyline forum you on? Username? :wave:

To be honest this guy drives like a idiot and people need to know and take care when on meets.

I'm a member of the skyline owners club, own a r33 gtst stage 1 350hp. I love jap cars and love forums and the car world, however I don't drive like this knob did.

Named and shamed and I hope he sees this. Especially after crapping himself in the car when I came along side him

Which skyline forum you on? Username? :wave:

I reckon he used to own a Yaris before the Skyline...

Dt_028 thanks for highlighting this dangerous, foolish and shameful driving by posting this on the forum. You've hopefully got a clear understanding from previous responses that we are not fans of poor road manners or indeed in this case downright dangerous driving putting other road users at risk.

As Martin has highlighted, the forum has a very strict and clear view on what is expected of forum members in terms of driving and safety at all forum organised events and gatherings. The hope is this view also then guides their behaviour when driving alone or outside of organised events.

Sadly this kind of behaviour is too common. As someone who has had to deal with the outcome such reckless and dangerous driving a number of times, with potentially horrific consequences. I support your reporting of this individual to the appropriate authorities

Edited by Bockaaarck
  • Like 1

I think most of us will have our thinking caps on to name and shame the owner if we recognise the plate.

Darren350 is from Bristol and had a black Zed. Note I said HAD as he sold it, but not sure if it was locally or not.

I don't suppose it had gold wheels did it.....? :scare: :scare: :scare:

Dont put poor Marmite in the frame..last time I was in Bristol, the Old King was still alive... :scare: :scare: :scare:

I'd actually be surprised if the idiot is a regular on this forum although it makes seen to raise the issue here. My impression has always been than most of our regulars understand that driving a powerful car doesn't mean driving like an irresponsible wannabe racer. Caring about our cars as we do means not driving them in a way that's likely to end up with them full of dents :)

The Zs range is accessible to a wide range of people, including the occasional moron.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

Ps: glad to report my journey home from work this eve was uneventful ;)

That's always pleasant. :D

I got cut up by someone who doesn't know how to use their indicators or merge safely, ...I just let it go though because it wasn't worth the aggro. :thumbdown: Just another idiot on our roads who doesn't know how to drive courteously or safely. :bang:

Ps: glad to report my journey home from work this eve was uneventful ;)

That's always pleasant. :D

I got cut up by someone who doesn't know how to use their indicators or merge safely, ...I just let it go though because it wasn't worth the aggro. :thumbdown: Just another idiot on our roads who doesn't know how to drive courteously or safely. :bang:

My commute in the evening is frikkin awesome . . I exit my office, turn right in to the kitchen where I fill up . . . a large glass with wine. :blush:

• Like 1

He has those stupid "HID" lights, I get the impression the standard 350z lights don't work? Anyway detracts from the point, standard lights or high intensity lights you don't drive inches from someone's bumper with the full beams on.

People need to watch out for this tool

Just to clarify here mate, all UK 350z's have HID lights as standard, there's nothing stupid about them.