Disabled-adapted Motorsport 350Z

Adapted-350Z

Hi guys,

I’m Mats Bjerknes from Norway. We have no good 350Z forums in my location, su I figured this could be the right place to tell about my project J

Im 25 years old, and have a muscle disease called Spinal Muscle Atrofi. I have been racing a kind of rallycross since 2006. We found a company that could adapt cars for disabled, and built the first car (BMW 325). After this I have been competing in a few other cars.

In the start of May I finally got my dreamcar. I imported a 2003 350Z for Japan. The car looks really nice, and we are eager to start transform it into a handicap rally car. Anyone interested in following my project?

Incar-video of my joystick-driving:

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matsbsracingteam

post-22358-0-71827300-1401132836_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome to the club Mats!

Look forward to watching your project! Keep us updated with how you are doing with it! Plenty of help to be had on here with any issues that you may find on the car! Lots of easy fixes and cheaper priced parts on here!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Right now i have delivered the Z to Roll-Cage building. Really looking forward to see the results. The roll-Cage will stiffen up the car even more, and is required for this racing. After that, the hydraulick-works starts. Thanks for Your support, Z-Family :-)

Edited by Adapted-350Z