Wasso *out of office* (Sad news )

Wasso

Just to provide a heads up to my current situation.

My father was taken into hospital as a result of a mild heart attack some 7 weeks ago. Things were looking up as he was admitted to rehabilitation. Events then turned very serious within a week, suffering aspiration, stroke, kidney failure, circulation issues, pneumonia to the lungs, and worse of all brain damage. Surprisingly he's still going despite being in intensive care for the last 3 weeks. I've already been over a few times but will now be staying over in Hungary for the next month or so. We are not expecting good news, especially as the doctors have said he only has a 20% chance of survival and now beyond the point of no return.

As a result of these circumstances I'll not be in the UK to attend to any of my members trading items such as polishing. Although I've made up a number of spacers ready for shipping if anyone wishes to order. Same with the cufflinks, PM me and I'll get my better half to send out the necessary.

I am although waiting on some bolts for the spacers which should arrive within the next 7 days, but my better half knows exactly what to do.

Current orders for spacers will go out once bolts are received. Future orders just PM me.

I'll still receive PM's by mail so in still about.

Thanks all.....

Edited by Wasso

Thanks everyone :mellow:

It's a terrible situation for anyone to be in, but we don't see much of a light at the end to be honest. We just hope and pray he makes it, but if he doesn't, then I so wish he goes peacefully.

I feel kinda lost and strange how life comes to a standstill during these times.

Thanks Graham AND team. The only thing I can think of is a regular bump of this thread maybe once a week.

Thank you all…...

I'm not one for flaunting my news across public forums, but as a lot of people on here I've made good friends with, it seems a logical idea to pass my news.

My father passed away at 5am this morning, despite battling the multitude of issues as per my opening post. He subsequently suffered bronchitis and a heavy throat infection due to the lack of swallowing (stroke induced), and from communicating with him his brain was for sure damaged due to the stroke. He was coming in and out of conciousness, memory loss and confussion. He wasn't in a good way at all.

He spent roughly 5 weeks in intensive care, and we saw people come and people go as they became fit enough to leave intensive care. My father battled through and through until just a couple of days ago he was becoming very tired. He said yesterday "I'm finished", tough words to hear, and I knew that it wouldn't be long.

My mother and father decided 8 years ago to leave England and find a country that would suit their needs for retirement. They loved the tranquility of Hungary and both wished for them to spend their last years in a country which made them happy. I don't blame them, it's a great place. Mum died 3 years ago, and now my father will rest next to my mother in the country they loved.

God rest their souls, it's what they both wanted.

Probably a little strange posting such a story here, but as I've been sat on this forum over 4 years and have made some good friends, it seemed logical to let you guys know in this way. In fact my father always thought it was a bit bonkers me loving my car as much as I did, but still referred to her as Suzi.

Thanks for the support you guys have given, I'll be back on the 18th April to deal with spacers and the like,