Annoying comments about my Zed....

Kraziekatz1

So, today somebody likened my beautiful azure 350 to a, wait for it.........squashed, modern day VW Beetle. Well, you can just imagine the look on my face :rant: To make matters worse I was once asked after seeing a photo of my car on FB, if it was a Vauxhall. I mean, what is wrong with some people?

• Like 1

So, today somebody likened my beautiful azure 350 to a, wait for it.........squashed, modern day VW Beetle. Well, you can just imagine the look on my face :rant: To make matters worse I was once asked after seeing a photo of my car on FB, if it was a Vauxhall. I mean, what is wrong with some people?

Forgive them for they know not of what they speak :lol:

I still find it amusing when folks get upset over people taking the **** out of whatever car it is they drive.

Different strokes for different folks :shrugs:

Exactly.

I'd love to work with someone who gets so wound up over nothing. Spend the day winding them up and watching them go :)

I never get this , people always think it's a very posh car and I have to tell them it's 11 years old ! Also people I know always tell me when they have spotted a car the same as mine. (I've got them all well trained) :)