Fast n' Loud / Gas Monkey Garage

14N

I've just gotta ask, is anyone else watching Fast n' Loud?

I absolutely love the programme. Richard & Aaron crack me up. If I had a win on the lottery, I'd definitely have one of their cars parked in the garage :)

I've just seen part 2 of the Smokey and The Bandit Trans Am episode and thought Richard's dream sequence was hysterical :lol:

Any other fans?

• Like 1

Richard Rawlings is a legend. The tattoo on his arm is a reference to his record...

According to legend, in the 1990s Richard took a bullet when he came across a carjacker attempting to steal his 1965 Mustang 2+2. Richard Rawlings is also a passionate transcontinental racer. He has participated in several rallies. He holds the world record for fastest time in the Cannonball Run. To break that record, which had stood since 1979, Rawlings traveled 2811 miles from New York to Los Angeles in 31 hours and 59 minutes. That equates to an average driving speed of 87.6 MPH. He has also won both the Gumball 3000 and The Bullrun an unprecedented two times a piece.

Big fan! Plan to stop by his shop and bar if running when I go to TX in the summer😎

Bennett, you gotta get me a t-shirt! I'll even be your beer assistant in Wales if you do :thumbs:

I watch it and enjoy it although I'm not digging the latest series as much.

I think Richard is a bit of a ***** and also looks a little too much like a post-arrest Ian Watkins although not his fault I suppose.

Makes me chuckle that the main tool they use on all the old V8s is a hammer. There's certainly not the delicateness of Ed China going on in the workshop.

S.

Big fan! Plan to stop by his shop and bar if running when I go to TX in the summer������

Bennett, you gotta get me a t-shirt! I'll even be your beer assistant in Wales if you do :thumbs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=gas+monkey+garage+t+shirt&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=24520440054&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17708388000389489269&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_1pap3vm6i5_b

• Like 1