So how friendly are you all...

hype

Wave & flash when I see one. Last was about two months ago, a GM in Aberdeen & i got a wave back. Only other car I've ever had where drivers of the same car acknowledged each other was my Suzuki cappuccino but they're like hens teeth.

• Like 1

Generally people do but dont be a knob like I once was and pulled over behind one that suddenly pulled off into a layby after I had trailed him for two miles. I parked up and approached his window for a chat only to find he had pulled over to take a mobile phone call and was not at all intersted in speaking to me !!

Payco

• Like 5

A few days after I got my car another 370z flashed and waved and since then I have had my eyes peeled to do the same for all 350s and 370s.

And to date all have reciprocated :D

And in regards to fit girls... I have noticed a few girls staring at the car (or my devilishly handsome mug) with unhappy looking boyfriends :D

I saw another zed in a car park one night, flashed thrice, the zed didn't flash back but within seconds my car was surrounded by a load of gadgies with their tackle out.

The other zed had no one on it as it happens....

Generally people do but dont be a knob like I once was and pulled over behind one that suddenly pulled off into a layby after I had trailed him for two miles. I parked up and approached his window for a chat only to find he had pulled over to take a mobile phone call and was not at all intersted in speaking to me !!

Payco

Sorry but that's hilarious!!! :lol:

I always flash and wave, but rarely get a response. It's kind of a running joke between my girlfriend and I as she thinks it's a bit tragic watching me get excited about another Zed and then failing miserably to get a reaction. One of these days someone will wave back! :wave:

• Like 1

I always wave, and sometimes get one back. Not often though, but then it has been four years since I owned a Zed :blush:

You must mean just the 350s though Ekona, surely! Considering all the unflattering things you say about the 370 I'd hate to see the sort of 'wave' you give them. I'm guessing the two fingered variety ;)

Edited by sipar69

I am completely gutted that I am still to meet my first Zed whilst driving mine :( Only seem to come across them when I'm in a different car.

Would definitely flash my lights, and probably should apologise now to anyone who's been flashed by a random black Peugeot, need one of those car stickers that says my other car is a Zed lol

I saw another zed in a car park one night, flashed thrice, the zed didn't flash back but within seconds my car was surrounded by a load of gadgies with their tackle out.

The other zed had no one on it as it happens....

I hope they didn't ruin your paintwork ........

• Like 1

Just wondering, do you 350z drivers acknowledge other 350's on the road? Likewise for 370z drivers?

Only had mine for a couple of weeks so far and have covered a few hundred miles. So far spotted a couple of 350's in and around Notts, but not a single 370. Do you generally give a flash and a wave? And if so is it often reciprocated?

Previously I was in a Z4 Coupé, generally other Z4 drop-tops wouldn't acknowledge me, but other Coupés were more likely too. Guess it was a rarity thing, there are a hell of lot more convertible Z4s around after all. Now I think I'm right in saying there's even fewer 370's on the road, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for my first spot...

I am also from Nottingham and tend to wave at all Z's I see.

Around the country I find I get lots of waves and flashes. There are a few Z's I see around Nottingham and not many round here wave back :(

If yo spot me give me a wave and it will make my day. (I have a 350z, 59 plate Black Roadster)

I always wave, thumbs up or flash other z's and get about 75% waving back - don't see many though. Some-one mentioned that may be because z's are a bit more exclusive, so how about adopting a more exclusive acknowledgement? Perhaps present a nipple to passing z's. you could even then adopt this as a pedestrian so the z' driver would know you are too?

just a thought..