So how friendly are you all...

hype

I always wave, thumbs up or flash other z's and get about 75% waving back - don't see many though. Some-one mentioned that may be because z's are a bit more exclusive, so how about adopting a more exclusive acknowledgement? Perhaps present a nipple to passing z's. you could even then adopt this as a pedestrian so the z' driver would know you are too?

just a thought..

I think that idea should be reserved for the female Zed owners only. :p:D

I always wave, thumbs up or flash other z's and get about 75% waving back - don't see many though. Some-one mentioned that may be because z's are a bit more exclusive, so how about adopting a more exclusive acknowledgement? Perhaps present a nipple to passing z's. you could even then adopt this as a pedestrian so the z' driver would know you are too?

just a thought..

Errrr...Sorry to be a spoil sport but not sure I'm up for that one :blush: Will stick with flashing & thumbs up, thanks :)

just a thought..

I was waiting for that GM :lol:

just a thought..

I was waiting for that GM :lol:

Well I doubt many owners would want to see our hairy useless man nipples. :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

I am also from Nottingham and tend to wave at all Z's I see.

Around the country I find I get lots of waves and flashes. There are a few Z's I see around Nottingham and not many round here wave back :(

If yo spot me give me a wave and it will make my day. (I have a 350z, 59 plate Black Roadster)

I'll keep an eye out. Not seen a black 350 around recently...

i usually give the flash.. but get stared at blankly... but all the other modified cars just race ahead of me thinking im challenging them :lol:

Infact i seen an bullet shaped crx and followed him for ages before he pulled over haha ended up talking to him for nearly half an hour !

Edited by SkylineV35

See I consider myself quite a friendly guy but now I think I've made a crucial mistake. On my way back from the gym in a morning I pass at least one Z coming the other way. I was so excited to see a stunning black 370 on the country road that I flashed and waved. The thing is though I now pass it every morning because I take that route at the same time each day.

Which leaves me with the problem of what to do each time we pass.

Surely I can't keep flashing each morning, in fact already it's dwindled to a nod of recognition and then attempts to make myself look busy already.

What would you do in my situation? I don't want this strange relationship to worsen, can't really change my route home as the road is so fun to drive, and I don't want to change my car!

I always get a bit over-excited and give a wave, flash and normally a go of the windscreen wipers too. Makes Mr Squee cringe when he's with me hahaha. I normally get a sober nod back from other 350Z drivers and normally F-All from 370Z drivers :(

The other day I was walking past a 370Z in Sainsburys car park and the driver was getting out....I said "nice Zed" to him and he had no idea whatsover what I was talking about :wacko:

S.

I always get a bit over-excited and give a wave, flash and normally a go of the windscreen wipers too. Makes Mr Squee cringe when he's with me hahaha. I normally get a sober nod back from other 350Z drivers and normally F-All from 370Z drivers :(

The other day I was walking past a 370Z in Sainsburys car park and the driver was getting out....I said "nice Zed" to him and he had no idea whatsover what I was talking about :wacko:

S.

:lol:

When you buy a Zed Nissan should give you a card with this forum's web address on it.

Can't believe how many owners are probably oblivious to this great site and all the free knowledge available, ...not too mention all the great offers from the traders on here. :surrender::D

• Like 1

I love giving a good wave and a flash of the lights to a fellow Z and even if I don't get one back I hope that driver has gone on to start doing it in the future.

I've even been waved at by other performance car nuts in Scoobyrus and Ford Focus RSs.

The Z clearly has crossover appeal, you've just gotta love it.

I always give a thumbs up and a flash of the headlights to any zed, and as i'm well into my cars i do the same to any of the older gen cars like skylines supras etc.

Though driving the zed you see so many people looking at the car all ages men and women the zed really is one of those cars everyone loves to look at :teeth:

I'm between Bristol and Bath all the time, the Z owners around here mostly give a wave. It's not something I expected when I bought the car, but gladly participate and love the idea of mutual appreciation :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk