So how friendly are you all...

hype

Just wondering, do you 350z drivers acknowledge other 350's on the road? Likewise for 370z drivers?

Only had mine for a couple of weeks so far and have covered a few hundred miles. So far spotted a couple of 350's in and around Notts, but not a single 370. Do you generally give a flash and a wave? And if so is it often reciprocated?

Previously I was in a Z4 Coupé, generally other Z4 drop-tops wouldn't acknowledge me, but other Coupés were more likely too. Guess it was a rarity thing, there are a hell of lot more convertible Z4s around after all. Now I think I'm right in saying there's even fewer 370's on the road, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for my first spot...

I always wave and give another 350z a headlamp flash, only because they are a rare car on the road and will get rarer. I drive up and down the M1 every day and in the past year I have been behind 1x azure blue coupe but didn't acknowledge me which was disappointing. ( I'm a big kid at heart!).

Well that's it, I'm definitely flashing and possibly waving from now on, so watch out.

My old Z4 was in Stratus Grey. Being the boring bastard I am I worked out there were probably less than 10 in the same colour left in the uk. And then I saw one coming towards me on an A-road in Norfolk. Flashed AND waved and guess what I got back. A puzzled look. It's going to be different with this zed I'm sure...

Had my zed 4 months now and never had the opportunity to flash or wave, as I aint ever seen another one on the road.

They're as rare as true friendships around these parts

If you ever venture outside of West Wales down to South Wales, Cardiff way I'll give you a wave bud. :D:wave:
  • Like 1