350Z GT4 112/176

Hi everyone. I became a Z owner in May of last year when I bought a GT4 in the stunning Ultra Yellow. The previous owner is the boss of the Outlaw Jap Club forum. The car has had thousands poured in to it. Most notable is the full Nismo V2 body kit and carbon fibre goodness (there is a long list of other stuff too). As soon as I got the car I booked it in to Mark at Abbey Motorsport for an Uprev re-map (highly recommended)! I also had the rear windows and all lights tinted by Auto Asylum in Maidenhead. Next on the shopping list are Berks cats to accompany the Nismo cat-back that is already on the car.

1540424_10203125497883849_488001452_o.jpg

1523616_10202901454997202_697537334_o.jpg

Let me know your opinions, good or bad!

Cheers

Joe

post-21815-0-13360300-1393700670_thumb.jpg

post-21815-0-30705100-1393700685_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

:welcome:

I think it could be Tilly's old car, if so I've seen it a number of times at ESR when it was getting all the bits fitted to it.

Although I seem to remember that we've had this conversation before Liam, and it turned out there were two UY V2 kitted cars.

Welcome :wave:

Tilly's old car??

Sold it to a member on here who had it for ages and was trying to sell it for exactly what he paid for it IIRC??

:welcome:

I think it could be Tilly's old car, if so I've seen it a number of times at ESR when it was getting all the bits fitted to it.

Although I seem to remember that we've had this conversation before Liam, and it turned out there were two UY V2 kitted cars.

You are right, Rabster (Andrew) bought it off her