would you say your zed is a "chick magnet"?

ostego

Not a chick magnet, no. My Mrs does say its the first of my cars she's ever liked, but it gets most glances from young men and kids really. Not that it bothers me. When anyone asks what I drive and I say its a Nissan 350z, they always go "whats that then" which is reassuring, means they aren't chavy and common yet :thumbs:

Unless the lady is a petrol head, it doesn't matter what you drive, until you get into the realms of Aston's and so on they don't care, the car has 4 wheels, its the same as the next car. To put a finer point on this. My partner has just ordered a brand new Vauxhall Adam without even so much as a test drive :scare:

Didn't you tell your partner they should at least test drive it first?! :surrender:

I have no idea what a Vauxhall Adam is btw. :lol: Sounds rubbish already though imo being called "Adam" sorry. :)

Haha yes of course I did but she didn't care how it drove, I quote "its just a car, they're all the same", a phrase which I couldn't even conjure up a reply too I was so shocked. Not my cup of tea either but she likes it so that's all that matters!

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

Have to say the only "chick" who commented on my 350z was my boss. So whether thats a good thing or not im not sure. However, I lost count of the number of blokes who commented on my 350z. Most saying how rare or how nice it was. Id have complete strangers stopping me when I was buying a pint of milk just to comment. Not had that with any other car ive had.

The spacial aspect of the zed is a true winner...

Oi stop using big words!!!!

I get confused :headhurt:

Mine is a money magnet it just sucks it up and whoosh it's gone :shrug:

Can't tell if the chicks or the blocks are looking it's to fast :p

:lol:

• Like 1

new girl started in the office with me this week

her - "oh, what car do you drive"

me "a 2 seater sports car, with a mahoosive engine"

her " oh, what is it"

me "a 370z"

her "oh"

me "you don't know what that is do you..........."

• Like 1

new girl started in the office with me this week

her - "oh, what car do you drive"

me "a 2 seater sports car, with a mahoosive engine"

her " oh, what is it"

me "a 370z"

her "oh"

me "you don't know what that is do you..........."

So what is it Andy? :p

The spacial aspect of the zed is a true winner...

Oi stop using big words!!!!

I get confused :headhurt:

Mine is a money magnet it just sucks it up and whoosh it's gone :shrug:

Can't tell if the chicks or the blocks are looking it's to fast :p

:lol:

I'm sure you could shake a few skirts with the Bitch!

...Mine included :)

As a further update to the suggestion that this is a bloke magnet... I was driving in a multistorey car park today with the window down and one of the NCP (bastards! £6.40 for 2 hours and 10 minutes....) guards poked his head in as i was looking for a parking space and engaged me in conversation on how "sweet" my car was.... i obliged by revving the engine (which with decats sounds AMAZING in an enclosed space!).

Seems at least I'm not alone in attracting the wrong kind of attention!

The ebay listing for the car i bought had pictures of 3 hot girls posing around the car at a car show..... WHERE IS THIS CAR SHOW.... AND WHERE DO I SIGN!?

There must be some grounds for me to sue for false advertising! If i were to sell this car the best I could muster up would be four 40-something blokes spread across the bonnet!

I got a, "that car's proper sick" the other day when I was washing the Zed. I think you can tell from the vocabulary the age of the lady in question...

I did pull up at the main gate at work recently to find another GM zed in the gate office space. To my surprise, I wound down the window to compliment the vintage lady driver on her excellent taste. I know, that's well 007, yeah? Wasn't even my idea, the Zed made me do it :lol:

Edited by SuperStu

The ebay listing for the car i bought had pictures of 3 hot girls posing around the car at a car show..... WHERE IS THIS CAR SHOW.... AND WHERE DO I SIGN!?

There must be some grounds for me to sue for false advertising! If i were to sell this car the best I could muster up would be four 40-something blokes spread across the bonnet!

Maybe its because your car is ginger, promo girls seem to like silver zeds:

photo_zpsf0a7d1b3.jpg

Maybe its because your car is ginger, promo girls seem to like silver zeds:

photo_zpsf0a7d1b3.jpg

Nice one. Lol

Being one of the females on here and working in an Engineering Company (big engines), I get the "oh so that's your car" comments a lot from the men.

The other females just like the "black soft top", but don't know what it us (I've de badged it as well, so gives them no clues)!!

Being one of the females on here and working in an Engineering Company (big engines), I get the "oh so that's your car" comments a lot from the men.

The other females just like the "black soft top", but don't know what it us (I've de badged it as well, so gives them no clues)!!

So you could say the Zed definitely attracted at least one woman. :D You. ;)

Having seen some of your ugly mugs on the 'face to username' thread I doubt that owning a modestly priced Japanese sports car that most people know nothing about is going to make much difference to 'pulling power' ;)

Most of the attention our Z gets seems to be from teenagers, including two who apparently saw my other half driving it one day and shouted "A woman! an 'fin woman drivin' a car like that!"

Great to see we've come so far since those pesky women got the vote!

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 2