would you say your zed is a "chick magnet"?

ostego

One thing i have noticed is the demographic of attention. The year before last we went to Combe and i was in my Rx7, my mates in normal ish cars said all the "yoofs" were looking as we drove through varying towns, on a trip last year with the Zed, same friends, they said, all types of people were looking, so its appeal is far broader :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Yeah, deffo something about FluxBabes and silver

jap007.jpg

Get them girls off that paint now!

Back to the op though, yeah I find it kind of is, I mean girls seem to often have a double take .. Either it's the car or the fact I'm just so good lookin' they can't help themselves. Who knows? Hahaha ;)

Edited by Tomb
  • Like 1

Let's face it, if your 21 then yes you may well believe that. But as you get older you come to realise that the vast majority of women have little interest in cars and don't even see them. Those who do admire the car look only at the car but not the guy driving it.

It's a male fantasy just like in the days before cars, when men believed a particular breed of horse did it for women.

Most men drive a nice car as a statement of who they think they are and probably to stick it up other men. I used to feel like that but now I'm fully cooked my only pleasure is in driving a nice looking, well engineered car that brings with that warm feeling in your gut when you drive it

Were a sad lot really and it's taken me years to realise it. What a waste of effort!