would you say your zed is a "chick magnet"?

ostego

Probably fallen into the classic male trick of thinking my car would attract girls when i bought it, not sure whether it is just mine being orange, body kitted and with loud decats, but it seems to be a giant hit with young boys.... and also with middle aged men oddly enough.... but so far i have not pulled up and had one female complement my car!

With spring and summer seemingly approaching given the recent nice weather, which is the time id imagine a zed really starts to turn more heads.... is this trend likely to continue, am i doomed to always be approached by young kids and middle aged men..... or does zed have any tendancy to pull in the ladies?

And before someone says "its not the car that matters... its the person behind the wheel" HUSH, because ive just said it!

Probably fallen into the classic male trick of thinking my car would attract girls when i bought it, not sure whether it is just mine being orange, body kitted and with loud decats, but it seems to be a giant hit with young boys.... and also with middle aged men oddly enough.... but so far i have not pulled up and had one female complement my car!

With spring and summer seemingly approaching given the recent nice weather, which is the time id imagine a zed really starts to turn more heads.... is this trend likely to continue, am i doomed to always be approached by young kids and middle aged men..... or does zed have any tendancy to pull in the ladies?

And before someone says "its not the car that matters... its the person behind the wheel" HUSH, because ive just said it!

Have had a few compliments from women all varying ages, some direct if in a garage for example and some "wows" if you pull up next to them, maybe its me ;) I also returned to a car park with some mates and my black zed was parked next to mates c63amg (black), 911 gts (black) and a lady said "lovely car" to me and she had just walked past all three, quite a compliment given the company :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Hmmm, i dont really want to but i may have to join a few of you on the paedo-front... as i didnt spend all this money to NOT get laid! Will give it a bit of time to see... but failing that will make a note of the users posting the "suspect" posts and we'll arrange a day trip to a school or something ;)

Who wouldn't love a cracked windscreen and a dented front panel..mmmm ...stupid digger company. Erm, maybe?... Last summer I tend to find men hovering over it. Mind you I came out the Fort in Glasgow to find a couple standing at it with the man more than happy to stop me closing my door because he had some 'important' questions about the car... lol