would you say your zed is a "chick magnet"?

ostego

I've had a few nice compliments & smiles from the ladies whilst driving my Zed and parking up ~ I do however have a higher than average chance of running into young/middle aged ladies as I work on a University Campus. :D;)

Now it all makes sense! :lol:

yep the ladies don't know what the Zed is! I have had the ladies thinking it was a Porche, but as other have said its all young lads and middle age guys that you find looking round it when you are walking back to your car! and the most annoying thing I have found of late is every idiot now matter what they are driving wants to race you!!!!!!!! WTF does anyone else find this?

• Like 1

yep the ladies don't know what the Zed is! I have had the ladies thinking it was a Porche, but as other have said its all young lads and middle age guys that you find looking round it when you are walking back to your car! and the most annoying thing I have found of late is every idiot now matter what they are driving wants to race you!!!!!!!! WTF does anyone else find this?

Yep get this all the time. :yawn:

So annoying when you're on suburban roads and they just sit on your bumper ~ what do they think your going to do?! Race them through the 30mph zones at high speeds like something from "Fast & the Furious" or something. :surrender: Sad wa**ers imo.

• Like 2

I did wonder what our lady forum members would make of this

I have given up telling ladies I drove a Zed. Now when asked what car I drive I say a silver one

JK :)

Edited by Mudman
  • Like 2

Not a chick magnet, no. My Mrs does say its the first of my cars she's ever liked, but it gets most glances from young men and kids really. Not that it bothers me. When anyone asks what I drive and I say its a Nissan 350z, they always go "whats that then" which is reassuring, means they aren't chavy and common yet :thumbs:

Unless the lady is a petrol head, it doesn't matter what you drive, until you get into the realms of Aston's and so on they don't care, the car has 4 wheels, its the same as the next car. To put a finer point on this. My partner has just ordered a brand new Vauxhall Adam without even so much as a test drive :scare:

Edited by cs2000

Not a chick magnet, no. My Mrs does say its the first of my cars she's ever liked, but it gets most glances from young men and kids really. Not that it bothers me. When anyone asks what I drive and I say its a Nissan 350z, they always go "whats that then" which is reassuring, means they aren't chavy and common yet :thumbs:

Unless the lady is a petrol head, it doesn't matter what you drive, until you get into the realms of Aston's and so on they don't care, the car has 4 wheels, its the same as the next car. To put a finer point on this. My partner has just ordered a brand new Vauxhall Adam without even so much as a test drive :scare:

Didn't you tell your partner they should at least test drive it first?! :surrender:

I have no idea what a Vauxhall Adam is btw. :lol: Sounds rubbish already though imo being called "Adam" sorry. :)

My partner has just ordered a brand new Vauxhall Adam without even so much as a test drive :scare:

Are you quite sure she said it was a Vauxhall? "I've just ordered a brand new Adam, dear" could have a very different meaning. :stir:

Which itself would bring a whole new meaning to a test drive. :lol: