E36 M3 surprised me

Daveyboy11

I had a little play with an e36 M3 last night on some dual carriageways, he didn't get away from me and I wasn't really gaining on him... I was surprised as I thought the 350z would be quicker!

I'm not sure what bhp they have, thinks it's around 280 and probably lighter so I shouldn't of been surprised I guess!

Haha.. going from my 1.1 to my zed I thought I could finish anything... I had a bmw behind me being a usual bmw driver and when I stepped on it to leave him he jhst came around me.. think it was a 335 but very modern.

mine sounded better tho nerh!

• Like 1

E36 M3 EVO 3.2 actually pretty heavy, same if not more as the Z

3.2 figures are 321bhp although nearly none ever made that figure more like 3305-31bhp and the 3.0 was 286bhp

Completely different delivery to the Z all up top. A nice and chassis

Threads like these should be a bannable offence!

Just enjoy your car.

Why? I'm only sharing an experience, I do enjoy my car every time I drive it.

Mostly what it comes down to is that this is a wholly public accessible forum. Anything you type on here is easily readable through Google.

As such, lawyers (and indeed the Police) have used posts of people as evidence against them. There was a guy a few years back on PH who had forum posts used as evidence against him to send him to prison for a good while.

It has also been known for forum posts to be used in dangerous driving cases and the like.

The kinda post you have made we tend to leave alone, no mention of actual speeding etc etc

But any posts which are about racing or speeding on public roads will be removed.

Threads like these should be a bannable offence!

Just enjoy your car.

Why? I'm only sharing an experience, I do enjoy my car every time I drive it.

Mostly what it comes down to is that this is a wholly public accessible forum. Anything you type on here is easily readable through Google.

As such, lawyers (and indeed the Police) have used posts of people as evidence against them. There was a guy a few years back on PH who had forum posts used as evidence against him to send him to prison for a good while.

It has also been known for forum posts to be used in dangerous driving cases and the like.

The kinda post you have made we tend to leave alone, no mention of actual speeding etc etc

But any posts which are about racing or speeding on public roads will be removed.

Yeah fair enough that's totally understandable.