Face to the (User)name

AliveBoy

Ok am using Chrome now in an effort to appease the forum gods - the pictures are not displaying! :bang:

Not all the pictures are displaying for me either (I'm on chrome too) and glad you posted this as I have seen this situation before but presumed it was just something to do with my browser. Only occurs with threads raised from the archives. Will raise this issue in the team area.

Ok am using Chrome now in an effort to appease the forum gods - the pictures are not displaying! :bang:

Not all the pictures are displaying for me either (I'm on chrome too) and glad you posted this as I have seen this situation before but presumed it was just something to do with my browser. Only occurs with threads raised from the archives. Will raise this issue in the team area.

Same for me on Firefox Colin ... just got the SMD ones

We had one of these quite a long while ago,

Here is me (from quite a long while ago :lol:

img043.jpg

Not sure I want to know the answer but what's that you're holding, poking out your flies?

I'm not to sure :blush:

I'd guess my hat as you always take it off near planes etc other wise it's FOD :lol:

But it could be something else - I do recall that the local house of ill repute was not known for its bill of hygiene. 2 of the marines got flown home after partaking of its pleasures :lol:

Good (well not really) - it happens a lot with threads from before the forum changeover and not just in Chrome - before now I had assumed it was because I was using IE :shrug: