What life would you love to live

ddcboyle

TBH I have really enjoyed my life so far and wouldn't want anyone else's life ... My only regret is that I didn't take all of the opportunities that were available ... I can go on Google Earth and see all the projects I have had a hand in ... I have seen my sons growing into men and having good careers of their own, and I can see my grandchildren growing up ... what more could I ask for ?

• Like 1

TBH I have really enjoyed my life so far and wouldn't want anyone else's life ... My only regret is that I didn't take all of the opportunities that were available ... I can go on Google Earth and see all the projects I have had a hand in ... I have seen my sons growing into men and having good careers of their own, and I can see my grandchildren growing up ... what more could I ask for ?

That plus a million pounds?

Yes, you are what you are and I'm very happy just as I am. Could have done better I guess considering my qualifications but never had the drive to get on.

Pete

I'd like to be Hannah Spearitt's underwear drawer!

Seriously, i had sod all as a child. Everyone had nike or adidas trainers and i had woolworths! Roll on 20 years, I had a good job, bought a house at the right time etc, paid my mortgage off early, no sad ending, i'm comforttably off don't owe any money and spend it carefully. I spend my spare time doing things on my bucket list, had lessons in drifting, flying, supercars etc. Lots of money doesn't make you happy, look at all the celebs who jave messed up! Enough money to be comfortably off suits me. I'd like more holiday from work and more leisure time!

Ironically, there was some training here Monday and everyone was asked to list dislikes and loves-they all put love money!

Would love to be able to drift.

Ian.

I wouldn't change a thing about my life nor have I ever wished I was anyone else. I must be very blessed :)

Maybe it's true that Chester is one of the 'happiest' places in the UK (according to some poll out last year) given Pete's, Fodder's and my answers and our locations.

I really don't think being famous would be very much fun at all. Far too much pressure and lack of privacy! Careful what you wish for lol.

S.

I'm pretty happy with mine as it is. I work three days a week ,have four at my boat messing about and no debt whatsoever .

I'll never be cash rich but I'm time rich and that's what's important to me!

I did have to get run over and have my back broken to get all this but hey ho, no pain no gain :lol:

• Like 1

I really don't think being famous would be very much fun at all. Far too much pressure and lack of privacy! Careful what you wish for lol.

Absolutely, i would hate to be under that much scrutiny each and every day of my life!

God knows why any of these lottery winners go public.

I am sure quite a few on here work with very wealthy people and in my past i have too and i can safely say on the most part, in my experience, they are most miserable bunch of soulless ******* i have met. If thats what you get from being rich i wouldnt want it at all.

Absolutely, i would hate to be under that much scrutiny each and every day of my life!

I am sure quite a few on here work with very wealthy people and in my past i have too and i can safely say on the most part, in my experience, they are most miserable bunch of soulless ******* i have met. If thats what you get from being rich i wouldnt want it at all.

This is exactly why I'd pick something like formula drift, you get to compete in the pinnacle of your sport, but away from it you're just a normal guy. Walking around a supermarket no-one is going to know you from the next guy. A lot of the people who would know your name wouldn't recognise you anyway as they've only ever seen you with a lid on :)

This is exactly why I'd pick something like formula drift, you get to compete in the pinnacle of your sport, but away from it you're just a normal guy. Walking around a supermarket no-one is going to know you from the next guy. A lot of the people who would know your name wouldn't recognise you anyway as they've only ever seen you with a lid on :)

Same for me and the pro surfer thing, no one would know you unless your into surfing and they are a pretty chilled bunch anyway, unless your Kelly Slater, its just about a lifestyle :)