What do I want for Christmas???

Just seen this VIP hospitality package for the 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix at Silverstone on Friday 4th July for £199:

What's Included?

• Admission ticket
  • Car parking pass (1 between 2 guests)
  • Souvenir race programme (1 between 2 guests)
  • Grandstand seating on the Wellington Straight
  • Use of a trackside hospitality suite
  • Giant screen opposite the hospitality suite
  • TV coverage, interviews and commentaries
  • Breakfast
  • Two course lunch
  • Afternoon Tea
  • Fine wine and beers
  • Tea and Coffee served all day
  • Floral table display
  • Event manager present throughout the day
  • Information pack sent out prior to the event

http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/vip-hospitality-package-for-2014-formula-1-santander-british-grand-prix-at-silverstone-on-friday-4th-july-2014?path=christmas-gifts%2cchristmas-gifts-under-200

I'm getting the Summit strut brace for Christmas from the other half. She tried the car parts thing too, didn't last long :lol: She also got me LED rears for my birthday at the start of the year, I wonder what i'll make her buy meths time :D

I'm getting the Summit strut brace for Christmas from the other half. She tried the car parts thing too, didn't last long :lol: She also got me LED rears for my birthday at the start of the year, I wonder what i'll make her buy meths time :D

Is that liquid or crystal ??? :blush:

• Like 1

haha, I blame Apple for that one :doh:

If we had a no car parts rule me and Mike would never get each other anything! lol

For past birthdays and xmas' I've had a satnav, samco hoses, my GTCs acid dipped for their refurb, a metal polishing kit, even got carbon goodies for my 30th lol I've got Mike carbon goodies for the supra and lots of shiny bits (including custom made battery cover), gave him the money this year for a bike track day and the day before he was due to book it he tore his achillies so that went on car bits too lol

People did think he was nuts (and me for wanting one) for giving me a metal polishing kit, but at the end of the day its what I wanted and it does get used, so its not a waste like it would be if I got non-car stuff which "normal" people want.

haha, I blame Apple for that one :doh:

:lol:

If it was car parts then it'd be so easy.

Carbon red dipped interior

Hertz mille sub

Hertz mille speakers

Rays alloys refurbished in black

Eibach suspension parts etc.

You still not sorted your sound system, you should have bought mine when you had the chance :p

Just got Mary's crimbo pressie sorted

myby6ebe.jpg

u6avesaj.jpg

Just need so get loads of wrapping paper now :headhurt:

Edited by spursmaddave