I'm afraid they don't like the Nismo

ATTAK Z

Oh dear, what have I done :lol:

They're wrong on nearly every count, but that's what you get from Mike Hunt's :)

Nothing about the money you'll save in the gym, from working Popeye's knob. Yeah get a poverty spec cayman for a few grand more, love that, having just turned a Porsche garage upside down looking for a deal :lol:

​Oh well, I'll just have to live with the embarrassment :blush::lol:

• Like 4

So my guess is he was paid by Toyota and has never driven anything more "pokey" than an Avensis, get a life pal. :rant:

On that note, I passed one of them Toyota gt86 jobbies today, in white, as we passed in opposite directions, I stayed cool and aloof (or looked like a poof, one or the other) and, while he gawped at my frickin great Nismo, I pretended to stare straight in front :lol:

Lovely looking car though B)

• Like 1

The 370Z doesn't have any downsides :D but the Nismo version is not worth the price difference. That body kit ruins the 370z IMHO. :( Only 16bhp more, red calipers and crappy seats? You can get that performance with an UpRev for only £400 :)

I like the in yer face styling of the Nismo but I agree that for the price the performance hike is disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I love the 370z (that's why I'm on my second one) but I do think it has a few minor issues e.g very noisy in the cabin. Still love it to bits though. (I'm having new tyres put on Friday - MPSSs - so hoping for at least some improvement in road noise).

I went and got a brochure on the 370z from my local Nissan dealer. I was talking to one of the salesman and he was onabout, if your buying new; buy a Nismo because its just a 3k more than the normal and you get the prestige of it. But if your not fussed on the bodystyling, theres no real incentive to buy one. Its not the level up they thought the Nismo would be and 2nd hand is one of the best ways to purchase one.

So my guess is he was paid by Toyota and has never driven anything more "pokey" than an Avensis, get a life pal. :rant:

On that note, I passed one of them Toyota gt86 jobbies today, in white, as we passed in opposite directions, I stayed cool and aloof (or looked like a poof, one or the other) and, while he gawped at my frickin great Nismo, I pretended to stare straight in front :lol:

Lovely looking car though B)

0 to 60 8.2 , top speed 130mph

Wouldnt take one of those gt86s for free ;)

• Like 1

The 370Z doesn't have any downsides :D but the Nismo version is not worth the price difference. That body kit ruins the 370z IMHO. :( Only 16bhp more, red calipers and crappy seats? You can get that performance with an UpRev for only £400 :)

I'll repeat again, I've owned a 370Z GT pack from new, it cost justa tad under 32k, I upgraded the exhaust, Hi Flo cats, Uprevved it, lowered it, put cosworth panel filters in it, put on front and rear mudguards, I nearly bought the Amuse kit for it. The total cost for that little lot was about 3.5k or thereabouts. That took my stock 370z to 324 point something, gave me a bit of a better handling 370z, and made a bit of noise. But all that cost MORE than I paid for the Nismo.

Now I hate auto's, I test drove the auto 370, it was sh1t, slow, poor responsiveness and a 1.5k option, I wouldn't have taken one if it was heavily discounted with the added bonus of a knob extension for free, and it still would be sh1t even if you threw 100 uprevs at it.

The Roadster is as expensive, new as a Nismo, I test drove one of them as well, it was, well not for me.

Now boys, well, as someone put it, the haters, I've now got a car that gives better suspension better, brakes, (that was next on a stock 370 as they fade under heavy braking, not immediately but quite quickly), better seats, some nice noise, more torque and THE most desirable body kit, that we all know, will for years have a million threads in the wanted section, looking for this and that. If you don't like it, that's good, don't buy one, but, again, your living in some sort of fantasy world if you think that someone would take my old stock 370, with all the little bits we strive to "add", in the search for perfection, over a Nismo version.

Anyway, I love it, there's no added Nismo bits on it, no wannabe GTR bits, and is a damn fine looking car, so there!

:lol: At ya B)

Awaits all the usual sh1te from the usual suspects with the usual selective editing and the usual sarky comments, and it's only Wednesday, I've not even started my serious weekend drinking yet :teeth::yahoo::#1::rule:

Don't think that was a bite either old beans, I'm having a laugh, at the negative comments mostly, but at life in general :lol:

• Like 2

:drunk: Beers on me!

Nismo kit on 350z v1 and v2 rocks. On the 370z it's just ruins it. Looks like it's been designed by the drunk and terminally ill designers from Tata or Dacia :lol:

You now sound like an Apple fanboy (I'm one, too :lol: ) Because you liked that kit on the 350z (I have a genuine kit as well on the 350z) you'd like to think it will have the same value on the 370z as well in time. Just look on US forums, they go for peanuts, many, many Nismo parts threads :lol: specially the body kits :D

P.S.

Enjoy the car! You're paying for it, not me, doesn't matter what I think at the end of the day :lol:

P.S2

I love the wheels! I'm going to get a set as promised :p

Right, I've stopped laughing now, I bought it to tide me over until I get a better car in three year time, the time wasn't right at the mo, well more to th point, the money wasn't. When the three years is up, I'll trade it in, like I've always done, and get something brand new and better.

There are no pockets in a shroud.

The Nismo, is the best quality, no hassle, no brainer choice for under 35k new, end of, full stop. Trust me, I've looked.

• Like 2