I'm afraid they don't like the Nismo

ATTAK Z

Elise, GT86/BRZ (I won't cheat and list them separately), Megane RS, M135i, and if I can stretch the haggle an A45 AMG. If I can't, then a Z4 28i could be worth a look. I might even give the current Clio RS a try, but that's a bit small to be a fair comparison I think.

£35K puts you into an 18 mth old Cayman S with plenty of toys too, but then it's unfair to compare new for old so I won't start down that path either.

I have to say I prefer the 370z nismo over the original model. Do I think its worth the extra money it costs?.... probably not, but as long as he enjoys it thats all that matters.

You could always buy a 350z waste money wrapping it in turquoise, supercharging it for 5 mins only to dismantle it all and sell it on at a loss, thats gotta hurt the wallet more I would say.

• Like 1

You could always buy a 350z waste money wrapping it in turquoise, supercharging it for 5 mins only to dismantle it all and sell it on at a loss, thats gotta hurt the wallet more I would say.

You could, but that would be a very narrow view :lol: Won't go into details, but trust me, it didn't hurt the wallet, by the contrary :)

I have learnt my lesson, been there done that etc..

Had a Renault 5 GTT Raider, spent 15k sold 3 years later for 3.5k, Had a Skyline R33 GTST spent 30k (over 5 years mind) sold for 7.5k...

We dont buy cars generally to modify and make money. I wasted allot of money, would I do it again? absolutely

So far I have managed to only buy a stubby ariel, clear front reflectors and spacers and being its a 2nd car doesnt cost me too much to run.. I am done and will save the extra money for a GTR in the next year or so once I have bought a house fingers crossed.

Edited by pagey

Oh Pagey, you've mentioned GTR, now you'll release a whole lot more haters buddy (not me, would have one in a heartbeat, infact I might get one at some point just to annoy them ;) )

On a side note, just completed a configuration of an M1 Coupe, that's one we can take off the list of cheaper than the Nismo :teeth:

Edited by The G Man

If everyone liked the same thing it would be boring, keeps life interesting.. besides the reasons I chose my previous cars, including the 350z was because you don't see loads of them around.. and same goes for the GTR but as they get older and more people can afford them they will become a little more common.

Why do you continually bite?

Bite? I'm just wondering why you seem to be pretty hostile over the 370ZN, is all.

So, why call people haters? I mean, if it's a big joke and you're only kidding then cool, clearly I've missed that, it just doesn't come across that way in your posts is all.

If everyone liked the same thing it would be boring, keeps life interesting.. besides the reasons I chose my previous cars, including the 350z was because you don't see loads of them around.. and same goes for the GTR but as they get older and more people can afford them they will become a little more common.

Not sure how that works? :wacko: Surely there will be the same amount of cars around in a few years time (most likely less) as they need to be bought in the first place? There were 10k 350z's on the road 5 years ago, some have died, so there are now only 8k but they are much cheaper. Of course I am talking UK cars, you could import older cars cheaper in years to come which would up the numbers.

• Like 1

Why do you continually bite?

Bite? I'm just wondering why you seem to be pretty hostile over the 370ZN, is all.

So, why call people haters? I mean, if it's a big joke and you're only kidding then cool, clearly I've missed that, it just doesn't come across that way in your posts is all.

Still over your head then, here was me thinking that you did that as well, think that is. Oh well, back on topic, they don't like up 'em, I mean Nismo.

Ive been a member for a little over a year (you wouldnt have guessed looking at my post count). I am on most days, I enjoy reading the threads but generally have nothing interesting to say :).

However when I read this thread I felt I had to post because theres one thing saying you dont like the car (fair enough etc..), theres another thing posting multiple times and going off to the USA forum and getting many links etc.. just to abuse the poster I feel is a little over the top. I dont know any of you and your probably all genuinely really nice people but I thought that was a little unfair constantly pissing on the guys fire when you already made your feelings clear.

• Like 3

You're really very good at evading the question. Is it that hard to answer?

I've already said I don't understand why you're doing what you're doing, I would've thought that much was clear. If you don't want to answer then just say so.

Not sure how that works? :wacko: Surely there will be the same amount of cars around in a few years time (most likely less) as they need to be bought in the first place? There were 10k 350z's on the road 5 years ago, some have died, so there are now only 8k but they are much cheaper. Of course I am talking UK cars, you could import older cars cheaper in years to come which would up the numbers.

That actually makes sense, I guess what I meant was maybe not "more" of them physically but more affordable by the general population.. if you get me?

Edited by pagey

That actually makes sense, I guess what I meant was maybe not "more" of them physically but more affordable by the general population.. does that make sense?

Indeed it does :)

In the same way all top spec Range Rovers start in Chelsea then get sold off around the country ;)

You're really very good at evading the question. Is it that hard to answer?

I've already said I don't understand why you're doing what you're doing, I would've thought that much was clear. If you don't want to answer then just say so.

Looking for a bite are you?, you're not very good at that are you :lol:

Edited by The G Man

Ive spent the last few days reading up on the 370Z Nismo edition and I agree with you Gman. I really dont think that its possible to get a better new car for the money.

I really like the 370Z GT but i'm not sure about the front end styling, but the Nismo is stunning. IMO white is by far the best colour as it highlights all the black trim really well.

Also, I'd have a Nismo over any modified 370Z. You only have to look at the extra cash a genuine 350Z nismo demands over a similar 350Z GT to see that its also going to hold more money in the future than a modified 370Z.

If i was spending that kind of cash on a new or newish car, the Nismo would be number 1 choice followed by a used Cayman S then a Alpine white Z4 35is M sport.

I think Nissan have got the Nismo spot on!

Enjoy your car mate and ignore the green eyed monsters!!!

Edited by stuarty
  • Like 1