Deposit paid!

stuarty

Must admit that if you really want a Z4M, then why settle for a 3.0? And especially after they mucked you around.

Exactly, and it was barely a grand more than the 3.0!

Under £300 to be exact.

Apologies, I couldn't be bothered to go through the five pages of posts of you not buying a car, to get the exact figure.

If thats the case, do me a favour and dont post on any my threads. That way you can put someone else down for a while!!

Or you could just take your posts here: http://www.bmwland.co.uk/forums/

Must admit that if you really want a Z4M, then why settle for a 3.0? And especially after they mucked you around.

Under £300 to be exact.

Apologies, I couldn't be bothered to go through the five pages of posts of you not buying a car, to get the exact figure.

If thats the case, do me a favour and dont post on any my threads. That way you can put someone else down for a while!!

I'm no longer humering your gash mate. Clearly your just thick, ive already told you on several occassions i'm happy where i am and thats what the other car section is for! Therefore thats why i posted this thread there.

My advice would be to just avoid that whole section if thats how you feel or even better, simply ignore any my future threads, which i'm sure there will be plenty of!

Under £300 to be exact.

I'm no longer humering your gash mate.

edit

Edited by Sarnie

Under £300 to be exact.

I'm no longer humering your gash mate.

Humering??? Do I have to pay for that?

I'm sorry I didn't realise the 'Other car' section was your BMW sub forum.

humering your gash

sounds painful

Clearly your just thick

A bit OTT - he's only winding you up. Some people get too stressed in here. Just chill out

(and Sarnie, try and stop being a wind-up merchant :p )

It's just too easy though :lol:

Well thats the 3.0si bought!

Picking it up early next week. I know 99% of folk would have bought the Z4 M coupe over the Z4 3.0si, but i bought what made me happiest. So hopefully keep it for a few years but who know's.

I really liked my 350Z whilst i had it but after seriously looking at cars over the last 2 weeks, i can honestly say if i was ever to buy another Z it would be a 370Z.

Haha a non Zed owning forum member berating another non Zed owning member talking about non Zeds..... I love this place, I am just off to discuss nuclear physics on mumsnet :lol:

Great idea Dave !!! - We could have a nuclear physics section on here

I'll start - do you think fusion will ever become a viable energy source ?

(from another non Zed owner)

i can honestly say if i was ever to buy another Z it would be a 370Z.

No it wouldn't, it would be a BMW! :p:lol:

I seriously like the 370Z! I love the view of rear quarter mostly.

The only reason i hang about here is because one day i'll buy another Zed and also 99.9% of folk are cool. But unfortunately your in the 0.1% that aren't!

Lol, just kiding!!

Haha a non Zed owning forum member berating another non Zed owning member talking about non Zeds..... I love this place, I am just off to discuss nuclear physics on mumsnet :lol:

Now your just being stupid, Nuclear physics & women :lol:

(Another Non-Z owner who might start whoring out more pics of his BMW seeing as its the in thing)

Picking it up early next week. I know 99% of folk would have bought the Z4 M coupe over the Z4 3.0si, but i bought what made me happiest. So hopefully keep it for a few years but who know's.

I really liked my 350Z whilst i had it but after seriously looking at cars over the last 2 weeks, i can honestly say if i was ever to buy another Z it would be a 370Z.

What could POSSIBLY make you more happy to be in a bland version of an iconic sports car??

What could POSSIBLY make you more happy to be in a bland version of an iconic sports car??

Beating you at that gamesmackster thing, what ever it was about, that! That would make me happier than being in my shitty new 3.0si, 0-60 in 5.7 sec car. Where can i learn how to gamessmackster?

Beating you at that gamesmackster thing, what ever it was about, that! That would make me happier than being in my shitty new 3.0si, 0-60 in 5.7 sec car. Where can i learn how to gamessmackster?

I think what the Earl of Sandwich means (in his own unique style) is why would the inferior car make you the happiest?

Blands a bit harsh like!

I think what the Earl of Sandwich means (in his own unique style) is why would the inferior car make you the happiest?

Blands a bit harsh like!

I suppose it give's me an excuse to buy an M coupe later in the year!