Deposit paid!

stuarty

Well thats the 3.0si bought!

Picking it up early next week. I know 99% of folk would have bought the Z4 M coupe over the Z4 3.0si, but i bought what made me happiest. So hopefully keep it for a few years but who know's.

I really liked my 350Z whilst i had it but after seriously looking at cars over the last 2 weeks, i can honestly say if i was ever to buy another Z it would be a 370Z.

What could POSSIBLY make you more happy to be in a bland version of an iconic sports car??

Beating you at that gamesmackster thing, what ever it was about, that! That would make me happier than being in my shitty new 3.0si, 0-60 in 5.7 sec car. Where can i learn how to gamessmackster?

It would make you extremely happy, I'm sure.

5.7sec 0-60??? WOW.

My point was that you've chosen a completely diluted version of the Z4m coupe when you could have been in a Z4M for virtually the same money bar a few quid on servicing and numbers on an odometer............

Can't wait for the "My 3.0l is boring me, soooooooooooooooooooooo" thread, next month!

Well thats the 3.0si bought!

Picking it up early next week. I know 99% of folk would have bought the Z4 M coupe over the Z4 3.0si, but i bought what made me happiest. So hopefully keep it for a few years but who know's.

I really liked my 350Z whilst i had it but after seriously looking at cars over the last 2 weeks, i can honestly say if i was ever to buy another Z it would be a 370Z.

What could POSSIBLY make you more happy to be in a bland version of an iconic sports car??

Beating you at that gamesmackster thing, what ever it was about, that! That would make me happier than being in my shitty new 3.0si, 0-60 in 5.7 sec car. Where can i learn how to gamessmackster?

It would make you extremely happy, I'm sure.

5.7sec 0-60??? WOW.

My point was that you've chosen a completely diluted version of the Z4m coupe when you could have been in a Z4M for virtually the same money bar a few quid on servicing and numbers on an odometer............

Can't wait for the "My 3.0l is boring me, soooooooooooooooooooooo" thread, next month!

Neither can i mate. Between you and me, I've got so much spare time on my hands these days, being semi retired at 39, that i dont know what the feck to be getting up too. So, at least looking for a M coupe or M6 or anything really helps fill my daytime hours.

Am I supposed to be impressed that you might buy an M6 or an M coupe??????????????????????? HAHAAHAHAHAHAA

what do you drive?

A car. Is that weird?

look at this big man laughing at what anyone else drives but wont tell anyone what he drives.

Am I supposed to be impressed that you might buy an M6 or an M coupe??????????????????????? HAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Sorry friend, it was just the first 2 cars that popped into my head.

Edited by DoogyRev
Removed offensive language

If you can get the finance on it......

If you can get the finance on it......

Good point!