WALES 2013 PHOTOS

glrnet

Yep the R8 and Porsche arrived together whilst we were having a coffee. The guy had only just picked it up on the Friday (already kerbed the rims!!). and yeah he let Bennet take a seat.......risky business that :lol: :lol:

I convoyed with them all the way from The Country Cooks to Chirk, I'll swear he never went over 45 even when the road was clear :lol:.

Thanks all for a fantastic weekend in Wales, it was great to meet up with you all and be part of such an amazing event. A few pics, sorry if some are repeats of what others have taken:

DSC03017_zpsa30e0625.jpg

DSC03016_zpsf8d38903.jpg

DSC03015_zps2d9d53c5.jpg

DSC03014_zpsb8832c4c.jpg

DSC03013_zpsfeccec73.jpg

DSC03012_zps8797664e.jpg

DSC03009_zps5005427e.jpg

DSC03005_zps0ec11e58.jpg

DSC03003_zpsa2bd44aa.jpg

DSC03000_zps3b36bba4.jpg

DSC02996_zps8a0a4c70.jpg

DSC02994_zpscfbe8cae.jpg

DSC02991_zps36c3bd6f.jpg

Edited by Sharpen

This looks like the most fun you can have in a car without a back seat!

Hopefully next year i'll be able to ferry over to Liverpool or Hollyhead and meet ya's for the Wales 2014 :thumbs:

Hmmmmm.......definitely needs the Amuse rear wing to complete that look, IMHOP1020805_zps9310e928.jpg

SUNDAYS pics to follow

There is a chance that that is an amuse rearbut different design as the same as the apc racing bumper with a bit cut out to show of the resonators on the ARK Exhaust. Excuse spelling please. I was going to get one purely because Snudgeon thought is was cack! Nice cars everyone and glad you all enjoyed yourself. :)

This the rear wing I had in mind (rather than the OEM wing) and notwithstanding that the rear bumper design is a little different. With the changes at the front the rear the rear is a little understated IMHO without a complementary wing :shrug:

Amuserearandside.jpg

Stop is Colin. Your making me jealous!!!

Wing/Bumper umm should not have got confused with that!

Edited by 4RE Leather