Green or white?

smudgedon

Which colour?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Green or white?

Got my new brakes to put on soon. The fronts are already painted white which I quite like, so I would also do the rears white to match of course, looking something like this

2zxqo42.jpg

But I was playing around on photoshop and came up with this, the same combo I used to have on my old S3

veqbdd.jpg

Which do you prefer?

Neither. Black please, I don't think the current white really works well either if I'm honest mate.

I'd say that you're in danger of having too many colours in one place, will look very jarring on the eye. Silver to match the car would also work well.

Damn it, so do I :lol: but there are 2 problems with green:

1. Had this colour before on my old S3 setup with purple wheels :lol:

2. Keyser will NEVER let me live it down :lol:

But you've just said it wasn't him that influenced you so just ignore his "greenness" anyway, most others do :D :stir:

Neither. Black please, I don't think the current white really works well either if I'm honest mate.

I'd say that you're in danger of having too many colours in one place, will look very jarring on the eye. Silver to match the car would also work well.

Black and grey look dull. Big brakes need lairy colour to pull them off and get attention in my opinion :)

Black and grey look dull. Big brakes need lairy colour to pull them off and get attention in my opinion :)

Grey does look dull, but hey, you're the one who has a whole car that colour ;)

You already have a lairy colour down there, if the wheels were a slightly less lairy colour I'd agree with you, but they're not.

• Like 1

I voted green then read the thread :lol:

At least I did not get black flagged for having obnoxious purple wheels :p

They just said it was noise to stop you crying :stir:

On a serious note the green looks better than white - not that there isn't a better colour - but that's up to you :)

• Like 1

I kinda like the white.

But they do stand out and as we all know, you don't like to be noticed. The quiet one at the back of the room, that's Smudge...