If you could spend one day with....

stuarty

Stirling moss, i think he'd have loads of fascinating stories and teach me to drive properly.

Good call but surely Sabine Schmit or VIcky Butler Henderson could teach you to drive just as well and who cares about stories when you got boobies :teeth:

Ummmmmm sabine

I almost get Robin Willams, but fricking Adam Sandler??!! Anyone in the world ever, and he picked Adam Sandler! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Im not in this to learn anything or be philosophical... if im having a BBQ and a few beers, who would i want to hang out with? Will Smith and Adam Sandler would be my first 2 guests.

Karl Pilkington easy.

Hmmmm I'm a big fan but is he just a very good actor :shrug:

Definitely not BUT he's definitely been told to ham it up after the first series.

He talks too much sense to be fake. He says everything that people are afraid to about things modern society tells us we should like when really it's just a big ball ache and pretty unimpressive.

Never seen the pyramids but I can imagine they're a particularly filthy dull unimpressive pile of bricks surrounded by scumbags on holiday, beggars and filth but oooooooo no we' ve all got to coo about how amazing it was.

Bollocks.