Hi Guys, I'm new!

Good evening!

I'm Matt, I'm 23 and from Woking in Surrey (Starting to sound like alcoholics anonymous here!). I've owned a 350z for 3 years now and have loved the cars for far longer. I use my '50 as a bit of an all rounder, it sits in traffic most days to take me to work, but at the weekends it frequents some of the common drift haunts like Santa Pod or Lydden Hill. I've got petrol in my veins, and have done some cool jobs around cars including working on the track at Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands for 2 years, however I now work in expatriate tax. If anyone is local(ish) it would be great to meet some of you.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see some of you around. So for now, I'll leave it here.

Thanks,

- Dedman -

Hello and welcome to the forum, I know a guy worked at mercedes Benz world Brookland as a driver called Neil Sugarman he left to become a driving instructor, ring any bells ?

Name rings a bell, Can't think of the face though! I left about 2-3 years ago. Theres a lot of instructors there now since they started the driving academy. It was a dream job to be honest, it was just freelance and I'm not good at saving, so when it was in the quiet winter months I couldn't handle only working 10 or so days.

I'll upload some pics when I get home tonight :) Thanks for the welcome guys!

If you had met you would remember, he is about 6ft 5" tall, hard to miss.

Oh, must have been thinking of someone else.

The before mentioned images! My car is 100% love or hate. It has a big spoiler which always divides opinion but I have a photo somewhere with evidence that it works from the way the tyre smoke is flowing behind the car. I have standard alloys because I can never decide what to get and then spend the money on other parts :lol: . Currently I have no stickers on the car (some may say thats GOOD!) but I have a sponsor or two to go on for the next season!

Anyway, let me know what you think :teeth:

Oh and there's a short video below, not fantastic but still...

I wonder if you can spot me ;)

Thanks,

Dedman

Edited by Dedman