Is this a go buy?

mattfinch

Hello all

My names Matt and I am new to the 350z. I have been looking to buy one for the past 6 or 7 months. I have a budget of about 7k to 8k and I have found this one for sale from Keighley Tade Sports & Performance. I was just wondering if anyone has used them before as I have seen alot of bad reviews on them. And also wondered if anyone thought if this is a good buy.

Here is the link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201239486144011/sort/default/usedcars/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1501/quicksearch/true/page/1/postcode/me174qt?logcode=p

Thanks all

:welcome:

Looks like a nice motor in good nick, not bad price considering the mileage

Few extra goodies on there too, exhaust, refurbed wheels, intake scoop on front bumper ... makes you wonder what else is hiding under the hood??

Worth going to look at if you are fairly local?

Thanks for the repy. Thats what I thought really like the look of this one and what its had done. Also with the price of it, it will leave me some extra cash to add a few bit to it. Only problem is its 200miles away from mine. My friend said he would take me but just wondering wha you all thought of it before I go

Welcome.

Looks OK from the pictures. But if you have heard bad reviews on the garage and are not happy. Don't go there, as there are loads out there.

On the other hand, if it's close go kick it's tyres and have a test drive. DO NOT GET TEMPED though.

Post up your rough location and there might be a local owner who will go with you to look it over.

And the most important one. Check out members cars for sale, you'll be able to see how loved they have been. (OK there history :lol: )

Heard bad reviews but ultimately do they only source and sell @*!# cars? Of course not. Provided your comfortable with potentially @*!# service but the cars ok then keighthly always seem to be the cheapest in the uk for age spec etc.

Go with low expectations and either be surprised or affirmed in your thinking

This has been on sale for a fair few months without shifting, but only 20 minutes from me if you'd like me to go take a look?

Edit - I lived in Keighley for 5 years and didn't even bother going to see this due to what I've heard from the garage. But as above, if you want me to take a look ill try to pop over and see it

Edited by Aliensurfer

Personally, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole but if you do chose to view it then Ricey's advice is good.

I would advise ensuring the car is 100% perfect before handing any money over to them, they have an exceedingly poor reputation for a reason. You might be lucky and the car might be okay, but be under no illusion, if there is the slightest issue with it, that Keighley will do anything for you once they've got your money.

Make sure you check it for accident damage as well, they have a reputation for selling on poorly repaired cars (amongst other things).

I would advise you to do some research on KTC before you even bother going to look at it.

It's only 10 mins away from me, and the garage has a very very bad reputation.

Some of my friends have unfortunately experienced this.

I saw that car a few weeks ago (I sometimes go look around as they have ferraris and lambos etc!), and i would strongly advise you to look elsewhere.

If you google the garage you will uncover a lot of horror stories.

• Like 1

Well thanks to you all for your answers. After hearing what you have all said and from reading lots of reviews of the net (dont think i could find a good review) i think i am going to stay well away. Also with the budget i have like someone said i can get a much better one closer to home.

Once again thanks all

• Like 1