Hello...

Evening everyone,

Just thought say hi, I've been signed up for a little while now looking in on all the info but mainly the for sale section! Hopefully I'll be buying in the next month or so just waiting for the right model to pop up! It will be quite a step up from my 1.6 civic!

Hopefully I'll get to some of the west midlands meets too, as it seems there's quite a few members from around here!

Thanks a lot, Joe.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm looking for a 350, my budgets around £7000, not too sure about the colour, I'm leaning towards black but I know how difficult they are to keep looking clean! Lol and I'd like a fairly unmolested car, although I don't mind having to do some bits and pieces to it. The plan is to keep it fairly clean and standard, I'm not sure how long that will last though....

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm looking for a 350, my budgets around £7000, not too sure about the colour, I'm leaning towards black but I know how difficult they are to keep looking clean! Lol and I'd like a fairly unmolested car, although I don't mind having to do some bits and pieces to it. The plan is to keep it fairly clean and standard, I'm not sure how long that will last though....

Keeping it standard wont last 5 minutes! Black is a good choice as they aren't all that common in black!

Welcome and good luck!