"Grab life by the horns"

DoogyRev

So we popped out this morning to go to the Bank and for me to get some new trainers :teeth: Anyway, we only got as far as the bank and came home with this..... (Crappy pic, its been a long day and is late. will take better pics tomorrow)

jemima01.jpg

Introducing . . . . Jemima, Jemima Puddle Truck B)

She is a 2010 Dodge RAM 1500, with a 4.7 V8 (Its the eco one :lol: ) I will post more pics and specs tomorrow along with the interesting "dealer experience" :D

Now its daylight, here are some better pics.....

jemima02.jpg

jemima03.jpg

jemima04.jpg

It was certainly an interesting day. After going to the bank I spotted this across the road....

002_cherokeesrt8_opt.jpg

And went across for a mooch.. turned out to be the SRT8... sounded :cloud9: Any how it was too much money. The sales chap pointed out Jemima, handed us the keys and said "see you later" and "drive it like you stole it" ... ok then :teeth:

An hour or so later deal was done. We had coffee, the finance stuff was very painless. Then he phoned the ICBC (The DVLA to you) Yep they will be along in 20 minutes with your new plates. Sure enough on time a young lady appeared, we sorted out the insurance. plates on the car... Job done.

Although the ICBC did not accept our no claims history from the UK (that has been sent off to be validated) so we did not get 43% discount.... so wait for it.... $3960 :scare: They will refund us the difference when its sorted :D

Jemima is a 2010 with 28K km on the clock. The last owner was an "older" chap who obviously looked after it. Not a scratch or mark anywhere, The V8 makes a nice noise to. Just need to get a cover for the skip bit at the back and maybe a lift kit and some chunkier wheels :blush: ... but maybe not this month :lol:

Edited by DoogyRev

Nice truck Jim :D:yahoo: :yahoo: , Keyser is right tho, defo needs a stubby ;) I'm with Dips tho ECO V8 :shrug:

Eco V8 . . . . http://consumerguide...uying-guide.htm

Its a small V8 compared to the 7.2 Monsters that cruise around, but hey more MPG for me :teeth:

We parked next to a RangeRover yesterday.... now they look small :p

@ Will . . . fuel is currently $1.09 (CAD) per litre, if we pop over the border its $0.71 - $0.85 (US) depending on where you go :yahoo:

Edited by DoogyRev

Thanks Everyone B)

My god that RAM is HUGE! Doogy lol Nice one B) Bet it pulls like a beast!

Even though I can lie down in the back, its small in comparison to a lifted 1 ton Dooley Mega Cab with a 10' box on the back :surrender: And the hood (sorry bonnet) of a F650 is way higher than the roof of ours :scare:

Jesus. and I thought the X-Trail we just ordered was big. :lol:

Any interior pics?

I will take some interior pics for you, when I see it again in daylight. Mrs DoogyRev is out enjoying herself in it :lol:

Lift kit and Tyres :ninja: