A returning member! Pic heavy!!

Morning all,

For those that remember, I left Zed ownership exactly 3 years ago as I just fancied a change to be honest. I went for a BIG change and most people laughed at me for doing so but it was all good so heres a little car timeline since i've gone.

Here was my Zed before it went, used to be black was wrapped white and was bought by a fellow forum member.

DSCF0539.jpg

I then changed to this, an Abarth 500 SS - was cracking fun and certainly different.

IMG_0181.jpg

It didn't last too long and I got the craving for a big engine again so went to this. Awesome all rounder and great noise!

IMG_0609.jpg

Then I went sensible and moved to the dark side, so a 120d it was.

DSC00199-1.jpg

And a weekend toy followed a year after.

IMG_1691.jpg

Anyway, enough of all the rubbish, as now I've just bought a 2007 350Z coupe, black. It belonged to 2 forum members and has a few nice bits attached so cant wait to pick it up but will post pics when I collect on Saturday as I dont want to tempt fate!

Looking forward to be back and getting involved.

Cheers, Si :teeth::thumbs::wave:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Welcome back Si, a few changes on here since you have been gone. Didn't think the Abarth would last that long :lol:

Hey, don't you start as well!! It was a great little car, the exhaust popped and crackled and it was so chuckable. It wasn't suited to long journeys though, the suspension was so stiff it used to just nod along the M6 :lol:

The Zed for me just represents such good value and is a great GT car when you just want to cruise and a "fairly" nimble sports car when you are in the mood. I also figured life was too short to worry about MPG!

Didn't you buy my Nismo LMGT4's?

:welcome: back!

Are you buying Hotrain's car?

No mate, can't just remember the name of the member as although it belonged to them previously I bought if from a trader.

It's got a nismo exhaust, eibach springs and spacers. The exact mods I would have done so I had to have this one!

S2000 went today, was a bit sad to see it go but convertible motoring wasn't for me in the end and it was rarely used unless it was a glorious day and we all know Britain isn't known for them! :)