This has just gone on eBay..

"THE CAR IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION" ..... errr I think the wheels have fallen off :lol:

Also engine light on... not surprisingly looking at the pics. I would be dubious... but depends how deep your pockets are and how good you are with spanners :shrug:

The general condition is shocking, battery cover missing, big massive stain on the engine cover etc - although not big things, will give an indication of how the car has been treated and looked after ie not very well.

What do you guys think?

I live 20 mins away I've arranged to go and see it tomorrow. What are the possible implications of buying something like this? Mileage seems great, open to offers....Advice needed!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-NISSAN-3 ... _500wt_922

You are kidding right?

For a grand more you could get an early import, which would have the added bonus of having wheels attached. That's a proper Cat C, not an expensive cosmetic damage job. The suspension and running gear down the passenger side is clearly fooked, and suspension is just one of those things that I wouldn't be happy with being that extensively damaged. Just me perhaps but i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole with so many cheap Zeds out there which aren't write-offs.

DB

"THE CAR IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION" ..... errr I think the wheels have fallen off :lol:

Also engine light on... not surprisingly looking at the pics. I would be dubious... but depends how deep your pockets are and how good you are with spanners :shrug:

Nah, its just a bit of camber y0! ;)

This has been on eby for weeks mate... I thought it was a joke..

Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. Best of luck looks a dog and totaly agree with the comment about buying an import...

This is what I have done and its safer than buying crap and making a silk purse out of a pigs ear...

I have personally owned a few damaged repaired vehicles and they have all been fine, so long as the repair is carried out to a high standard and the car is checked and repaired on a vehicle jig, then no problems but the price has to reflect this, in my opinion that car is 2 grand too dear to make it worth your while in repairing it.

Nah, its just a bit of camber y0! ;)

Positive camber FTW! :thumbs:

When people ask "What should I look out for when buying a Z?"

I think the number one response should now be:

"Check it has 4 wheels!"

No, sorry, run away, fast! The chassis/ bent stuff under that lot leaves a lot to be desired. Those wheels would have hit whatever they hit VERY hard to do that.

Is it just me that looks at it and thinks 'Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads...'

:lol::lol: Apparently the previous owner lost control as he was trying to reach 88 mpn...

This was on a insurance auction site around the time it snowed! and has been on eBay since!

If you do go, offer him a silly price, they'll probably be glad to get rid of it! And you could get a massive bargain. But there is probably a reason it's not sold...