When I was young I always wanted...

I'm clearly a lot younger than a lot of people on here, all the cars I wanted I first saw on Gran Turismo 2. First car I really wanted was a Noble M12 after seeing it on an early episode of new top gear, although actually when i first saw the 350Z i wanted that - think it was series 3 when they went to iceland if memory serves.

I wanted the latest ADIDAS sports bag (we are talking 1974), had to wait for christmas as only got luxuries then and for my bithday. Finally got one on christmas day 1974, i was 11 years old! I know for a fact they cost £15 exactly and as such it was my main pressie.

On a weekend break in Brighton last year i saw an exact same bag, dated 1975, in a retro style shop selling old 70's stuff. Would you believe £80 !!!!!!

Bloody well bought it too :lol:

Zed in the garage and Zeds in the house :yahoo: I wonder what Mrs glrnet will think....................... :surrender::wacko:

Scalextric, same as Neil, asked him every year for ages, got a bloody train set instead :thumbdown:

Guess what I have for sale :ninja: ..... it even has a 350z :blush:

:lol: