Bonsoir!

Hey Guys and Gals,

Bought my 350Z about two weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure I'll never want to buy anything ever again with less than 300bhp!

Immense car compared to the old Golf TDi!...Do I miss the fuel economy - yes. But did I have as much fun as I do in the Zed? NO WAY! :yahoo: Totally in love with my Fairlady (bet you don't hear that too often) - thought I'd better join up to some sort of forums in a pre-cursor to the sure to follow panics over clutches, brakes, tyres and detailing!

Looking forward to sharing experiences and solving problems with you all...following this five post thing!

Here she is on the Black Mountain Pass and Elan Vally.

post-10065-135011922678_thumb.jpg

post-10065-135011922689_thumb.jpg

Just so we're clear...I ain't no Frenchy. :surrender: Oui?

Thanks for the welcome notes, and the comments.

Found the car completely by chance at a main dealer (I was driving home from ASDA, and waiting from my friend to arrive for a visit) drove past and spied the rear of the Zed out the corner of my eye. Pulled in, eyed her up, thought "f*** it! lets have a drive" and three weeks later she's in my parking spot...didn't even check under the bonnet...

Got her cheap too - shes a 309bhp, on a 57 plate. Pretty sure the clutch will need doing soon as its on 55K - back box dropped from flange after I got back from Elan Valley - almost didn't want to get her fixed, BEAUTIFUL noise, but it made the "boot" a massive resonator so I had that fixed on warranty (phew). But really happy with her and the dealer, its going in for a BCM recall tomorrow - whats that about?

Loving the forums - thanks for the warm welcome - I'll have more pictures as the months roll by!