Introduction and rapid newbie wipe my bum question

luka761

Hello Everyone!

Had the joy yesterday of sitting in my very own 2006 350Z for the first time. I think I must have sat there like some sort of grinning idiot for 15 minutes just feeling smug! Even paying my road tax and filling the bloody thing up with premium didn't dampen that first drive south, icy roads and all. :yahoo:

This is my first rear wheel drive sports car and while I love the car there are two things I'd be quite keen to change. I'm not a fan of the stock rays (mine are in good condition) and would be looking to maybe part-exchange them for some different alloys.....I know people say keep the stock ones for resale but being in the forces I haven't got the space in my life to lug alloys around with me. So to that end could someone point me in the general direction of somewhere or someone who might be interested in part exchange? Also the same story with the exhaust but less of a priority. This seems like a very friendly community from the other posts I've seen so thanks in advance for the advice.

Luka

Rays a pretty damn good wheels. But you might want to try swap shop, see the trading post section :thumbs:

Traders may not want to part ex but have a look in the for sale you may find someone looking to sell theirs and go back to stock. otherwise you may have to buy the wheels you want then try and sell em.

:welcome:

A set of Rays will fetch around £500-600 depending on condition and tyres on them. Once you hit 15 posts you can put them up for sale or swap.

Standard exhaust is worth naff all, and you won't find many people who want to swap anything for them.

Replacements range from £300 for a Scorpion through to £2k for Amuse. Most are around the £6-700 mark. Drop Tarmac a PM and see what he has.