IM BACK !!

AmyZed

I wondered whether to put this in 'newbie' but I'm not really a newbie exactly !!

I had a Zed before and it all went horrificly wrong !! some of you will remember... :blackeye::blackeye:

its taken me a long while to sort things out, get over all that and buy another...

Ill leave a few pics, Ive bought a roadster :bounce::clap:

I can only pray it is 'straight!!!' and reliable... well lets be honest it wont be worse than my last !!

I know some of you will want to know what i am talking about... but if people can inform them privately thats better for me... as it all got out of hand last time and id made the situation worse by being on an online forum revealing the mess :bangin::bang:

I have already been overwhelmed with zed owners (who i have met / kept in touch with) who are already helping me !! i have some second hand nice alloys coming soon, a second hand k1 exhaust coming soon (with bafflers!) and a few other bits thanks to some amazing support from here!!!!! ive also bought some bumper mesh ... Sky Insurance have even been very nice to me and got me a excellent quote.

so ill keep taking pics of its progress, i cant go too mad... as i can barely afford her in honesty !! but ive been so unhappy without one !!!! :blush:

I pick her up either tomorrow eve or thurs, can everyone wish me luck i get her home and she is infact- not a lemon ! :thumbs: i dont think i could take it !!! :shrug:

Amy :drunk:

:blush:

34qjqyq.jpg

so1e28.jpg

sorry no other pics... i did well to get these before i bought her!! :cloud9::snack:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There appears to be a small child in the driver's seat of your new car! :scare:;)

Glad you put your woes behind you, but don't think for one minute that you did the wrong thing by revealing on here just how much of a mess that other car was, you did exactly the right thing IMHO :thumbs:

Got there eventually Amy :thumbs:

I wonder how long it takes till you want the Zed the same colour as your old FTO :scare::lol:

he he , the FTO, now that was white- then i painted her green, and then i painted her white again!!!!

white is on the cards for this... but not for ages!!!

There appears to be a small child in the driver's seat of your new car! :scare:;)

Glad you put your woes behind you, but don't think for one minute that you did the wrong thing by revealing on here just how much of a mess that other car was, you did exactly the right thing IMHO :thumbs:

totally laughed out loud at this!!! thats me !!!!! :bangin::bangin::bangin: haha!!!

yes i look a bit small in it- ILL GROW INTO IT RIGHT?!!?!

and thanks for the kind words, means alot :blush: