IM BACK !!

AmyZed

I have ordered new rear tyres - they were 265/30/19 (rear) and fronts were 235/35/19... so ive made em all 35 ..........

ill post some pics... check out terrys cool working footware! (ok they were mine!)

im really pleased with the car though, love exhaust, wheels, and its now away meshing the front bumper :) i just hope the new tyres stop that SLIP warning light... it felt reallt awful driving it ... and i wouldnt usually drive with little air in... i had to get it to garage, i was lucky it got there!!!

2r407c7.jpg

2ivn2mo.jpg

outlop.jpg

2zgvt3t.jpg

35's should be all round. I run 275/35/19 on rear though.

The car looks really nice and really suits you.

PS nice slippers (guy in pic with bullet) :thumbs::lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

265 on the rear will be fine, although maybe look a little stretched. It shouldnt affect the rolling radius enough to throw the TCS into spasm, as the difference is only 30% of 10mm.

275 is a better option for future reference, and if its not too late to change the order, then I would

265 on the rear will be fine, although maybe look a little stretched. It shouldnt affect the rolling radius enough to throw the TCS into spasm, as the difference is only 30% of 10mm.

275 is a better option for future reference, and if its not too late to change the order, then I would

yep on 8.5 fronts I run 245/35/19 but dropped to 235/35/19 and had no issues

thanks for this, is now is too late so i will PRAY theyre ok... thanks for the advice... :D so far not much has gone smoothly has it ...

d'oh !!!! :bang:

Thanks Carla :)

Update; the new rear tyres have sorted the slip warning coming on , phew!!

i have meshed the front bumper, and put a small jap plate to the side, i love it now, really happy with her... :yahoo: as you can see below !!! about time i was happy with a 350z !!!

123y0ih.jpg

so the latest issue is the bose cd player ... standard.. i know most owners throw them away i have heard as they are rubbish?! well, mine worked for a few days, played my 6 cds.... i was very happy .... and now... it just says ' check disc' GRRR!!!! theyre the same cds that were previously working in her the day before :( any ideas?

i tried to hit it to the left/ right of it ! as i heard a good bash may work..used to work on my old tv !! but that hasnt helped d'oh !!!! ideally id love it working as no money for another cd player at present ....

..... maybe its because i was playing Gary Barlow :shrug:

The Bose unit is a re-branded Clarion unit.

And clarion offer a refurbishment service (at cost). Mikey put up a link somewhere with the details (in the ice section maybe?) I'm on my iPhone so it'd be a nightmare to find. Sorry.

Al

nice to see you got a proper zed this time :p i used to see your old one at xquisite when it was gettin fixed and this new one look a million times better

"getting fixed" thats an interesting way of putting it !!! :rant:

it wasnt fixable. it was bent and with a bodykit on it.

anyway, less said about it the better! i have been paid off as it was dangerous, and now i have a better one as you say :D

Husky can fix your flap, his just doing mine.

That sounds seriously wrong :blush::p

settling in I see karl :lol: hows your car going btw ? enjoying it ?

husky is top dawg when it comes to fiddly electrics in the zed :thumbs:

Hey matey, yes loving the zed, hopefully wheel refurb and flocking my centre console next week.

Hey Amy, husky tried fixing my flap to :blush: but it looks like it was the ECU controller that turns the Jap Sat Nav on when you press the flap button was broken, a quick way to test the motor is stick it on a 9v battery and it should move, rules out the motor been dead but sounds like you had the same problem as mine :(

PS Zed looks nice Amy, you've really got stuck into the mods early! :thumbs:B)

Thanks karl,

Maybe its the same thing as you then.... I will leave it all as it is for a while for now... not ideal but its getting me around! :)

Yep i was straight on the mods, I usually am! have had some nice modified cars, this one i cant afford to mod alot, but ive done what i can so at least at the shows i attend it looks a bit special....

..all down to taste though, im sure some people would say to leave them standard maybe!

the flap is now just "up" so my reversing cam is working thanks to bullet magnet.... the sat nav likes to beep at me and flash up jap symbols, its quite entertaining but im sure itll soon annoy me!

:blush: