IM BACK !!

AmyZed

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There appears to be a small child in the driver's seat of your new car! :scare:;)

Glad you put your woes behind you, but don't think for one minute that you did the wrong thing by revealing on here just how much of a mess that other car was, you did exactly the right thing IMHO :thumbs:

totally laughed out loud at this!!! thats me !!!!! :bangin::bangin::bangin: haha!!!

yes i look a bit small in it- ILL GROW INTO IT RIGHT?!!?!

and thanks for the kind words, means alot :blush:

:lol:

I get the same... I often get "Oh that must be his dads car" to which they get a rather impolite reply :angry::p

It's a shame you've missed most of the big Japanese car shows by a few months though.

Congrats and :welcome: back :thumbs:

Please dont do a K1 though, it will ruin your Zed ownership :headhurt:

:welcome:

I hear K1's are okay with a rag top as you don't get so much drone through the boot.

I have a K1 with bungs on my tin top and is a little noisey when accererating hard, okay when cruising.

There appears to be a small child in the driver's seat of your new car! :scare:;)

Glad you put your woes behind you, but don't think for one minute that you did the wrong thing by revealing on here just how much of a mess that other car was, you did exactly the right thing IMHO :thumbs:

totally laughed out loud at this!!! thats me !!!!! :bangin::bangin::bangin: haha!!!

yes i look a bit small in it- ILL GROW INTO IT RIGHT?!!?!

and thanks for the kind words, means alot :blush:

:lol:

I get the same... I often get "Oh that must be his dads car" to which they get a rather impolite reply :angry::p

It's a shame you've missed most of the big Japanese car shows by a few months though.

yep ill prob get asked if its my dads / brothers car too!! i havent missed any shows.... ive been to most and enjoyed them with my last show car .. but theyll be alot better with a Zed !!! :bounce::bounce::clap: even though she isnt a show car.. ill keep her really nice though :cloud9:

thank you all... i am picking her up this eve... nervous !! i know its silly but after the state of my last one... im terrified to find faults !! or break down!!

lets hope this time the car is good.

and tonight i may sleep!! :yahoo:

i looked at s2000s and porsche boxsters but everytime ive seen a zed since what happened.... ive been sad..... so knew i had to get another and put it behind me :D

fingers crossed, and sunday some lovely zed owners are coming to see me and put her new wheels and exhaust on :bounce: ill take pics and post them up, i think ill have a huge grin :teeth: (hope so!)

We are home!!

i have also spoken to her previous owner of the last 4 years... i texted him!! and he was very nice and replied and answered alot of my questions....

Its an import and he tried to change the sat nav to english (this will explain her english buttons on that then) he bought a version form the states however said it required alot of adaptation and he gave up.... the flap over the sat nav he said is tempermental and needs oiling - yep that flap is broke... cant pull it up .. and now i know the sat nav wont work :( but he reckons the reversing camera should on it!! (thatd be something)

he said he sold it in good condition and misses it... never any issues with roof (i asked that) but advised me to wd40 main hinges few times a year as they get dry when not used.

hmmm... what are my options with the sat nav!? :shrug: ill be over the moon even if i just use that as a camera ?(if it works- flaps broke at min- how do i fix my flap!?) .... :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

the car has some jap aftermarket buttons under steering wheel to the left... i asked what they were and theyre where the car had front side and rear parking sensors but once in UK they were taken off :dry::wacko: so that clears that up, i was hoping theyd be an ejector seat..

he seemed a nice chap and asked me to look after her and enjoy her :thumbs:

on my way home from the garage i stopped off and took some pics... they arent much good but she looks alot better than my last one :yahoo:

Sunday ill add some 19" finichi alloys, and the k1 exhaust (i have heard a few owners dont like this as its LOUD....my last cars were all crazy loud- but ill be keeping the bafflers in so hope itll be ok ) i think ill be in urgent need of wheel spacers if any one knows where they may be cheapest? and also- she needs new brake pads all round ... within 1000 miles was mot advisory ..no brembos on her :thumbdown: so what pads are best and not too expensive !? im broke!!! :drive1

116uz4n.jpg

k02bth.jpg

35ivhmu.jpg

:clap: