Evening Everyone

Evening everybody

My name is Jeff and i've joined up to do some research on the 350z before going out and buying one. So hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be an owner.

I'll limit the stupid questions until after I've used the search button :D so for now just a friendly hello.

:thumbs:

I'll limit the stupid questions until after I've used the search button :D so for now just a friendly hello.

:thumbs:

Your already getting in the good books........so long as you have a crack at looking we'll be happy to answer what you can't find.

:welcome:

Welcome Jeff,

I've been a member now for a few months and I can honestly say the guys and gals on this forum are absolute diamonds! :#1:

I've learnt a huge amount about my Zed and if there's something you need to know, there's always a member who can lend assistance and guidance. The search button is our biggest friend but sometimes a random question is the only way forward.

Welcome to the mad house :welcome:

:welcome: You came to the right place and are searching for the right car :teeth: In the early days I sometimes found it easier to search this site via google...used the keywords etc in google and included the web address in the searches. Everything is here somewhere though...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

I live in Worthing, West Sussex so will have a look to see if there are any meets coming up.

I'm looking for a UK spec but undecided on colour at the moment :headhurt: It's a toss up between gunmetal (sorry don't know the official name for the 350z) or Azure Blue.

I have a budget of £8,000 and have seen a few examples on the various car websites that seem to suggest I am being realistic with my price.

Want to start with a stock example and just make a few modifications, nothing major.

My current car has taught me that major modifying can cause you to throw thousands away :surrender:

PS: Also as well as UK spec, with GT pack.

Welcome to the forum :)

Want to start with a stock example and just make a few modifications, nothing major.

Now where have I heard that before ;)

Pete

Lol, I know I know, but I'm determined not to go further than exhaust, induction, and maybe de-cat pipe on the performance side.

Of course a new set of wheels, a front bumper lip, maybe sideskirts and rear aprons never hurt :lol:

My current car has taught me that major modifying can cause you to throw thousands away :surrender:

Welcome mate

Pics of the current project plz

I'll put some up when I get in from work.

It's a 6 speed twin turbo Supra, but started life as a stock 6 speed N/A.

One brand new short block and two engine rebuilds later and it's time to call it a day :byebye: