• Watching
    • Not Watching

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way :bang:

I'm away for the weekend and the host at club just asked for the audience opinions. 90% aren't interested. A shame our country has fallen this low, with the lack of respect for our monachy!

For me I'd rather be watching people playing dominoes!

I'll be in a boat/turbine, so no. Wish them well though, was hoping when the time comes "Brian" will just pass over the chance straight to Wills, the lad seems to have a bit more common sense than his loopy old boy.

money could of been better spent ie hospitals schools etc , i guess w'ill be paying for the royal divorce too ,when there sick of each other,
:yawn:

As we're in the realms of generalisations; the cost will easily be offset by the tourism generated by continued interest in the monarchy both at home and abroad. This event will bolster that, and stimulate the economy in general. And of course nobody's being forced to watch it, and the self employed, by and large, can work if they want to.

I'll be watching for a couple of hours, then enjoy the rest of the day keeping busy. Not often we get to put on a good show and this one looks like it should be a cracker. Good luck to them. :king::flowers::kissing::love: and fly past :plane:

Watshot's onto it, with regards to the tourism aspect. An event of this nature that brings lots of happy people to your country to spend oodles of dosh, that otherwise they wouldn't have been there, is generally a positive thing. :thumbs:

At least it's positive news for a change. :thumbs:

I have the most respect for the two brothers. Very modern and normal as they can be allowed to be. They both go to work everyday like every one else. William saves lives, what more could we ask from them?

I have the most respect for the two brothers. Very modern and normal as they can be allowed to be. They both go to work everyday like every one else. William saves lives, what more could we ask from them?

:lol::lol: I just cant take you serious neil lol We could ask william to give up his r8 that he has :blush:

But no, I defo will not be watching some nugget get married :thumbs: