Hi All

Thought I'd say hello, been looking to buy a 350z for the last 6 months and been lurking on here nerding up on them as best I can :lol: Seems now is the right time to buy one, so hopefully in the next few weeks I shall be making a purchase.

Currently drive a DC2 Honda Integra Type R, which I will be keeping for track use

CIMG0075.jpg

Look forward to getting involved :)

At the moment I live in Basingstoke, working in Winchester at the moment - the 'teg is a great car, but 50 miles a day in it drags a bit given the mods :yuck:

I have had a good look through the For Sale section, there are a few in there that are of interest, fingers crossed I can find the right one for me!

The 'teg is arguably the best fwd car you can get for sensible money, so my plan at the moment is to run it as a track car while I build up a bit of confidence with RWD, so I can progress onto bigger and better for track, probably some sort of kit car although I like the idea of an S2000 too.

I've seen more than a few people dive in at the deep end with big power RWD and have it end in tears, I'm a bit more cautious myself :blush: the 'teg is more than enough for an amatuer like me :lol:

I'm aiming to buy a pre 2006 zed for the obvious tax benefits, hopefully something with less than 50k on the clock, GT pack. Think I want something standard, I'm desperate to avoid buying another black car. I'm really undecided on whether to get a coupe or roadster, although how much of that is down to the nice weather today is questionable :D