Best xmas prezzies - 2010

Ebized

I got an insult a day Diary as my Secret Santa at work....

so either I am not insulting enough, or more likely when I insult someone I can now give them some ammunition to fire back :boxing:

:clap: my secret santa at work was "The Athiests Guide to Xmas" :lol: fantastic book :thumbs:

My family knows me well - track days :drive1 a Nismo Titanium knob (oh what a surprise!) and a ton of Bobbi brown, Jo Malone and Mac :cloud9:

I got an awesome present:

The Ultimate Anfield Experience - It's a full tour of the ground with two LFC 'Legends', and then best of all, you get taken to the training ground for a training session at Melwood and then back to Anfield for a three course dinner :yahoo:

I also got a Silverstone Single Seater track day experience :drive1

I got a Paul Smith travel bag and a new pair of Nike running shoes (they might be a hint towards my slightly expanding waistline and my redundant treadmill :lol::blush: )

I got spoilt but luckily I had a pair of Take That tickets stashed as a counter-measure in case the missus overspent on me ! :ninja:

I got a Megs GD220 polisher (and I was one of the few who didn't know about it!), a pic I took blown up on a canvas (the 'winter pics' thread Chris posted), a leatherman, a nice belt that was too big (not anymore thanks to the leatherman :yahoo: ), Red Dead Redemption 2, Final Lost series, Reiss Coat, aftershave and multiple other bits a pieces.

Santa did indeed empty his sack all over me!

The Ultimate Anfield Experience - It's a full tour of the ground with two LFC 'Legends', and then best of all, you get taken to the training ground for a training session at Melwood and then back to Anfield for a three course dinner :yahoo:

Lucky you :D , I went on the ground/trophy room tour earlier this year, for my birthday present from my daughter, really enjoyed it.

P1013564.jpg

Pete

Lucky you :D , I went on the ground/trophy room tour earlier this year, for my birthday present from my daughter, really enjoyed it.

P1013564.jpg

Pete

it's the training session that I can't wait for!! Who knows, they might think I'm the new John Barnes and sign me up :lol::wacko::lol:

I got some nice presents. I also got to be at off. Something that has only happened once in the last 10 years. That was the best bit.

I've been offshore, in remote locations or in the office for 8 of those years and I worked in a pub when I was a student and worked christmas.