The passing of my mum

Zedrush

Been a hectic and sad month for me as I lost my mother the beginning of last week. Really hit me and the family quite hard and have felt that a part of me has died. I prayed every day that this was a nightmare I would wake up from but unfortunately I have come to terms with the reality. Want to thank Nixy and jay350z for their compassion and love during this devastating time. Whilst I feel lost without her I know her spirit is with me and my family and that I will see her again. Just wanted the chance to celebrate her life as an amazing woman and have written about her here for all to read:

http://blog.blitzsport.com/2010/07/30/i ... le-bindra/

PaulineLavilleBindra.jpg

I will make sure her legacy will live on and hope that her life may be an inspiration to you all that anything is possible. She was the toughest 4ft 11 woman I ever knew. and I miss her so much.

I was very saddened to hear this Jay amd having talked to you a few times I know you will be going through a very painful time at the moment.

This is probably one of the hardest things to come to terms with and I wish I could do something more helpful than pass on the support of your many friends on here.

You and the family are in my thoughts buddy.

I think i speak for every member here?

I am sorry to have to read your post, and can only imagine your grief. It brings back all the emotions of our loss sometime ago.

Time is the healer and after such a loss it will take time to heal, but never forget.

Celerbrate her life.

Nothing anyone says will ease your grief, but we all share in your loss.

All the best to you and your family at this difficult time.

Paul and all the 350z members...

Sorry to hear this - I feel for you. I'm not an emotional person, but how you wrote that was really deep. Touching.

I daren't contemplate the concept of the loss of my parents. They have moved away to live the rest of their retirement in Hungary (odd I know), so I only see them once or twice a year. Still, I don't think I can understand the pain you are feeling, but stay strong fella.... :thumbs:

Very sorry to hear this pal. My fiance lost her mum very unexpectedly early last year. It still affects day to day life now - we were in a restaurant last night and a song came on which made her cry. It is the most difficult thing in the world you'll ever have to go through.

The only advice i can give, coming from my experience, is to surround yourself with family. It will be painful to be with them at first as you know someone's missing, but together you will get stronger and remember the good times. Don't let it stop you from living your life as you did, but know it is gonna take time to stop the pain.

All the best mate.

Jay....... you know where I am..... expect something in the post within the next few days.... as I said numerous times bro.. u know where I am. I think you are looking at it in the best way. God has other plans for her and you are celebrating her life and all the wonderfull things that she acheived :thumbs:

Only at the other end of a phone buddy :thumbs:

what a touching story! This is one of these times which you really dont know what to say to someone except the same old cliche's. I honestly hope that you get through this and just remember that she's always there. Make her proud mate and follow her examples!

Very sorry to hear of you loss, after reading your tribute all I can say is your Mum may be gone but never forgotten. She sound like an amazing lady.

My thoughts go out to you, your family and friends. May she rest in peace.