First Z baby *PICS - pages 3 & 4*

Ebized

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello folks

Just wanted to thank you for your texts sorry I have not been able to reply - its been a pretty busy time.

I was hoping Lucy and Ania would be home today - both have been given the all clear however Ania decided she was'nt going to bother feeding this afternoon and felt like sleeping instead - which of course is a worry so decided its best to wait another night - at least they have the nurses/midwives to help out on site.

Ania probably was feeding today but via some unknown hidden powers and managed to somehow drain the battery on my Iphone in a few hours! I did'nt know this at the time as the phone just went blank at teatime even though fully charged last night - why am I telling you this - well I had the first pictures of her minutes after being born and a couple of vids - so fearing the worse I was in a bit of a state that I would lose these pictures - dont care about the handset, anyway plugged it in to charge and after 10 mins it came back to life so pictures transferred off sharpish just in case! :D

Well here are a few quick pictures - no way am I posting up Lucy on the forum she would kill me and drive off with the 300C :lol:

The pictures dont do her justice but she has captivated everyone that has seen her - she is nice and quiet and cool about stuff although she does have a good pair of lungs, Lucy assures me when she threw up last night apparently - thats my girl! ;)

Decent head of hair eh? B)

wG2EQrQf49.jpg

2awToj49xQ.jpg

taDsTebGsn.jpg

toBdkdbQoL.jpg

Nice one Stan

She looks well cute.... more hair than me :scare::lol:

Glad alls well - congrats to both of you :#1:

Thanks mate :thumbs: Hope your all doing fine at home and Karen has got in the swing of things :)

Just remembering your comments about the NHS - to be fair we were treated pretty well - they did'nt want to get rid of us soon as possible and they all wanted to see the baby and Lucy at the end of their shifts before they left to see us off - which was really nice of them. :clap:

There was one though which I think Lucy could have happily punched but thats another story! :boxing:

Btw I know what you mean about Chavs in the hospital ha ha - had one in the bed next door - oh dear :shrug: - you just want to bring in some sort of sterlisation programme dont you :headhurt: - mind you Vauxhall would go under - who would buy their corsa's !! :lol: ..... just kidding :lol:

Just hope Lucy gets some sleep tonight- its 48 hours since she did

She looks booooootifull - no wonder you and Lucy are so chuffed.

June has gone all broody - thankfully that's all it will be :lol:

I'm as jealous as whatsit she has so much more hair than me, but certainly takes after you Stan ;)

And good to see at least one of you 3 is sleeping!

ps: edited the title to stop all those :worthless::teeth:

Well we are all home now. It was the most nervous journey I have done. Lucy has just handled everything well and now it's time to let things settle and bed in. Keith I just hope she likes Beetles I have been keeping one for her for 20 years!!

Colin think you need a nice romantic weekend away - no tv, forum or 370z !!! Ha ha ha !

congrats :thumbs:

you need to get one of these now

impp_0906_66_z+2009_tokyo_auto_salon+recaro_r_child_seat.jpg

:boxing:

:lol::lol: Thanks matey - only have the maxi-cosi (cabrio version naturally!) B)

oDSjrPYwUK.jpg

Here I am tired but chuffed to bits! :blush:

G9L8dZX2yv.jpg

Lucy will kill me if I post her picture up before she has managed any sleep (about 4 hours in 3 days so far! :surrender: ) so just a sneaky one then ;)

bXaT7H1jfX.jpg

She needs a little bit of sunshine to get rid of her yellow tinge - missing my old Zed - top down! :dummy:

fiQGsbXY8U.jpg

That last pic is lovely with the sunlight on her. :)

Thanks Nixy its probably the first chance I've used the camera in proper outside daylight not hospital wards!

She better get used to pictures, when her dad is a keen photogragher! ;)