First Z baby *PICS - pages 3 & 4*

Ebized

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to you both - but especially Lucy cos i know how much it bloody hurts! Can't wait to see pics! :clap:

P.S name pronounciation? is it like An-ya? Or A-ni-a? It's important colin to get all the facts! :thumbs:

yes, miss

must try harder

:sorry:

Hi everybody just got home. Thanks very much for your kind words and blessings :thumbs:

It hasn't sunk in properly yet but I am just so proud of Lucy she hasn't had the easiest pregnancy and even today it's been a long day started at 05:20 for her, hospital at 07:00 baby arrives 18:55! After a lot of pain worry and waiting Ania ( yes Nixy as in Anya) came out pretty quick, clean and just the most beautiful baby ever. Too tired to post pictures now but I am just the proudest dad ever and Lucy is just the most amazing woman - up to now think I have been drifting at roundabouts now I know which junction to get off!! :lol:

Btw Lucy has my club fleece to keep her warm on the way to the hospital so kind of keeping the club connection going. She is still there now won't see them until tomorrow but can't wait. Now I know what Tarmac felt like :)

Will stop rambling and go to bed. Thanks again folks take care :wave: