The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

I stayed in an incredibly nice hotel in Bali a few years ago. It was the swankiest place I'd ever stayed in and probably ever will - proper five star paradise.

The one thing I couldn't be doing with was the birds in cages dotted around the place. They were well looked after, but you could tell how lonely some of them were especially the really intelligent species such as the parrots. They got so excited if you paid them any attention.

Keeping exotic birds in cages is very common in that part of the world. The manager told us they'd been trying to persuade the owner to give them up but he wasn't budging. Much as I loved the place in every other way I wouldn't go back if they still had them.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

@ roscoe and snjur great photos.

The choc lab looks loke butter wouldn't melt :lol:

Snjur, she does look huge in those photos but I think it's because of the cupboards, they look like normal kitchen cupboards but i think it's a tv stand which are obviously much smaller/lower

Great photos, keep them coming :thumbs:

Edit: missed jamez87 they look awesome too.

Also roscoe be careful with Darcy in the car, I remember going to puppy training in my OH's Clio when suddenly the airbag warning light came on..... Turns out the little chewer had gone through the wires under the passenger seat.... Think we failed obedience that week :lol:

Edited by Fodder

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, not been on this thread for ages (I've 200 posts to read through!) and loved seeing all your lovely pet photos. Lots of happy & sad stories...

So here's my line up!

Piglet

image_zps6pmke6tq.jpeg[/url]

Vector

image_zpsbxghfj0t.jpeg

And after we lost the gorgeous Boo after 13 happy years.....I said I'm never getting another dog!

image_zpsgnsvkunk.jpeg

So, here's Belle. A completely bonkers sprocker :)

image_zpsajyicr5l.jpeg

• Like 7

Unfortunately Tabbs is no longer with us. after 23 years of companionship and having been around for most of my life (being 27) it's pretty rough that shes now gone. She got far too ill and her organs were failing and it just wasn't fair on her to keep her in that way. She got a mention in my wedding speech last week and will always miss her! Going to miss her licking my hair! (in a non weird way)! :)

A pic from when she was healthier and in my old 350 :)

6201692846_638379ef0a.jpgtabbs

Edited by WINKJ

So sorry to hear that Wink, she has a gorgeous looking inquisitive face in that pic :(

23 years is a great life for a cat, if mine got anywhere close to that I'd be happy. You absolutely did the right thing, and whilst it's so hard to do it's the ultimate responsibility we take on board when we become pet owners.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...