The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

• 1 month later...

Name- Meg.

Make Cat

Age 14

Highly trained Ninja cat, specially trained in the art of covert tripping and ambush.

Will not eat any fish other than prawns. ( the other one is a decoy. dry.gif )

Picture1058.jpg

:byebye: Well she nearly made 18.

Aaaw, :console: that's a good innings though!! Did she have one last chance to trip you up before she departed?

Edited by bronzee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks, have been taking lots of pictures but I don't have my PC here to edit them properly.

She's full of character and is ready to go for walks but she has to wait until the end of this week. She doubled in weight in 10 days lol

• 4 months later...

New fur baby addition to the family :teeth: Check out her 'tache :lol:9370320937_91ac612fd4.jpg9337844158_04fffbb99b.jpg9335036079_73cfbfa341.jpg Sadly her previous owner had to give her up - the plus side is we know her background and health status the minus side is her name is 'Buttons' :wacko: I called her Minnie for the first three weeks but gave in when I saw her reaction when I called her Buttons. She is the sookiest cat I have ever met! Fergus is tolerating her after very slow introductions but we think it'll be while before they are cuddling up together.

• Like 4

So to go along with my leopard gecko my girlfriend recently bought this: his/her name is Phyllis and he/she (not sexed yet) is a oxylotl. In the wild these are only found in one lake in new Mexico. It's basically a salamander that hadn't fully evolved due to the specific water in the lake they're found in the wild.

IMAG0021_zps47221ff5.jpg