The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

:thumbs: these are my two ball pythons named Karm and Thumper , thumper 4ft long Karma 3ft and growing, both captive bred,

LIKES: mice and medium sized rats , frozen thawed not live,

LIFESPAN : around 25 to 30 yrs , also have a small dog will find some pictures :lol:

he doesnt look too impressed!

gorgeous though

haha, it is probably the fact that I stopped fussing him to take the pic :surrender:

:thumbs: these are my two ball pythons named Karm and Thumper , thumper 4ft long Karma 3ft and growing, both captive bred,

LIFESPAN : around 25 to 30 yrs , also have a small dog will find some pictures :lol:

How small is said dog? Perhaps the snakes wanted something more than mice to eat :p

Along with the Mal, I also have a yorkie not a chance to take a pic of him he is too mental lol

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Snakes are not pets. They have no fur and want to eat you. Plus I'm terrified of them!

Hates: The hoover!! (i did suck his tale up it when he was a kitten.. pmsl!)

Spawn, are you like. :p:lol::p:lol: Poor Bendy. :console:

HarleyQuin, Oscar and the Malamute are just too cute. B)B)

these are my two ball pythons named Karm and Thumper , thumper 4ft long Karma 3ft and growing, both captive bred,

Snakes are not pets. They have no fur and want to eat you. Plus I'm terrified of them!

Shane, I don't know that I can say that Karm & Thumper are cute. Certainly interesting pets. :thumbs:

Oh, and Stew, it doesn't show, much. :p:p:lol::lol:

Hates: The hoover!! (i did suck his tale up it when he was a kitten.. pmsl!)

Spawn, are you like. :p:lol::p:lol: Poor Bendy. :console:

Yehh i was like' i wonder what would happen if i?' opps to late! his tale went all the way up the tube!..hahaha, he hid for the rest of the day!

When we get the hoover out now he goes outside, he knows hes safe there! :lol:

• 2 months later...

:byebye: the famous Ricey degus of my banner have sadly seen their ranks depleted.......brother and sister scrat and Bella our original 2 degus have gone to degu heaven after a good innings of 4 1/2 years.

Bless their little furry socks :cry:

:byebye: the famous Ricey degus of my banner have sadly seen their ranks depleted.......brother and sister scrat and Bella our original 2 degus have gone to degu heaven after a good innings of 4 1/2 years.

are you getting more mate?

Sorry to hear this :( how many have you left now? I'll admit I thought that they were pet squirrels at first :wacko:

S.

Some lovely pets in here and many sadly loved and lost bye2.gif

I just realised I hadn't put our newest addition on here (who is 2 in 2 weeks)

This is Hammy (ever seen the film Over the Hedge? - she is as mad as the squirrel!)

10 weeks old

IMG_0354_2.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

More recent

hamms2.jpg

hamms.jpg

You Tube Vid of the little menace

Edited by Voodoo Vix

Don't think I posted any images of new pup in here, even tho we've had the monster since March :wacko:

She's called Thistle (bigger boy is called Bramble), and her whistle training is coming along slowly but surely :thumbs: She'll miss this winter's shooting season, but should be great for next year :thumbs::)

thistle1.jpg

bramthistle1.jpg

bramthistle2.jpg

Awh :console::console:

Feck!!! It was only a matter of time before someone posted a picture of a snake - my lappy nearly ended up on the floor there!! I am totally phobic too Stew :scare::scare::scare::dummy:

I have 8 of these:

3d0a5281.jpg

They're cute, sadly this little one passed away a little while back, he was 3 and a half years old in this pic.

I was watching these last night as my wife and I bought my sis in law a wee hamster! Half of the birds didn't move, half went nuts! Really cute though.

Stew, when they put them in the pet shop they're cooped up in a little cage probably going out of their minds :lol: we couldn't do that to ours. They have a good section of the conservatory blanked off so have a nice 7' by 7' cage to fly around in. They're not meant to be tame but that one would eat off your hand.