The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Name: Bruno

Make: Dog!

Model: Akita wolf/golden retriever crossbreed

Age: Unknown. Was adopted by my family in 2009, supposedly aged 5 but vets said he was more like age 8. so he is around 12 years old

Dislikes: me moving on the bed as he takes most of it up, rain, showers/baths,

4343_182428235402_1394199_n_zpsb9762ab8.jpg

FB_IMG_13649965166507801_zpsc940e957.jpg

2013-04-28210811_zpse0cfb88a.jpg

2013-04-29080244_zps8ac66d13.jpg

my brother and my best friend!

Edited by Fernandofan08
  • Like 5

Did any other Chester/NW England/N Wales pet owners on here have their pets go MENTAL yesterday morning? Other half was woken up at 5.00am by the cats acting like they'd all lost it, one was lying in the bath growling and howling like something out of the Exorcist apparently...I wondered if it was foxes or something but when we get other animals outside they tend to observe from the windows and never act frightened....then I found out on the news that there was an earthquake in the Irish sea nearby at 5.30am...I'd heard before that animals can get premonitions of things like that so wondered if anyone else's animals went mad?

Loving the latest batch of 350z pets on here :)

S.

Some lovely pets have been added since I last viewed this thread :)

Here's a pic of Tony (Mr Two Bears) and our latest kitty rescue, Sabbath. Our daughter works at a cat sanctuary and he was called Blake there but we are now calling him Blake Sabbath - geddit? :blush::lol:

Sabbath.jpg

• Like 3

Only Tony and I are moving to Madrid, everyone else will stay here, including all the cats, dogs, horse, geese, ducks, hens, guinea pigs, rabbits and fish :teeth: We are going to rent in Spain for the first six months to get the lie of the land before deciding what to do :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

This is the latest addition to my household and his name is Nismo, or Nissan Motorsport International Limited to give him his full name. I think this means he's in the bottom 10% of originally named dogs by 350z owners :lol:

He's a Japanese Spitz, 10 weeks old and will be about knee high when fully grown and will look more like a Samoyed than a Pom than he does now.. Apologies for the idiot in the picture with him!

S.

nismo.JPG

• Like 3

Sad to report that we have now lost another cat, in fact mother of the cat that died recently. She was at least 16 years old, I first saw her in our garden in 1997 and until a week ago was pretty healthy but had some sort of fit then just wandered off to die in the way that feral cats often do. Yes, she'd been with us for 14 years, it was 2 years after we first saw her that she started coming into the house and she still retained something of a wild streak and for such a small cat had a larger than life personality. We're both going to miss her really badly.

Pete

Only just seen this thread.

Introducing the brother & sister team of William (Blue British Shorthair) and Lulu (Silver Point British Shorthair)...

William's just a bloke...

P1030395.jpg

Beautiful Cats, love the picture above, our cat sleeps in similar silly positions as well :lol:

Yes - so sorry about the sad news Pete. Sounds like she was a lovely puss. Brings back memories of our rescue cat - part of her remained very wild, but she was lovely nonetheless.

Thanks also for all the nice replies about William & Lulu guys - you've also got lovely cats! I love that latest pic of Aidan's cat - he's a real mean muva@@%kin muva@$@£kker.

...and yes, it's courgettes in the picture!!!!! Courgettes = totally reliable veg, but not especially interesting to eat.

Here's a pic of W & L just one year ago when they were little kittens - don't they grow quickly!...

P1030145.jpg

• Like 3

Sad to report that we have now lost another cat, in fact mother of the cat that died recently. She was at least 16 years old, I first saw her in our garden in 1997 and until a week ago was pretty healthy but had some sort of fit then just wandered off to die in the way that feral cats often do. Yes, she'd been with us for 14 years, it was 2 years after we first saw her that she started coming into the house and she still retained something of a wild streak and for such a small cat had a larger than life personality. We're both going to miss her really badly.

Pete

V sorry to hear that. Cats can touch our hearts so much. It's not true when people say they are aloof - they can be as close to us as dogs. Chin up mate.

• Like 2

That's a superb picture of William.

Sorry to hear of your loss Pete :(

I had both cats and dogs growing up and would happily have both as guests but my partner only had dogs and is wary of cats so we just have Hetti the lab I posted earlier in the thread. She's been in our lives around 7 months now and it's difficult to remember a time without her. I will try and get some new shots of her soon.

In the meantime this is one Laura took of her watching the thrilling doggy programme the other night :)

5D259EBB-9E8C-4B56-8ED4-98E1C36E7AD9-899-000000BF12D2CBB3_zps14cccac0.jpg

• Like 1