370z

GIXXERUK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look from the front but personally I think it would look much better if the wings did not pierce the headlights...

The rear quarter is a little odd, the strange windows are too 'square' and conflict the curves found elsewhere. Again I'm not keen on the rear wing piercing the rear cluster. The rear wheels look a little small too and Nissan haven't been listening to Sarnie... It needs some spacers!

I think it will grow on us guys... Is anyone going for the first PX lol?

It just looks like a facelift 350z to me, much shorter though, probably too short which will mean an even smaller boot! It's not enough to upgrade to, looks like the late 08 350z's will be popular now the prices are dropping so much.

Rear windows look an absolute waste of time, you know how hard it is to see out of angled junctions in the 350z, the 370z will be a nightmare!

interesting to see proper photos of it but i still dont think it looks right. the proportions are just not right, the 350 always looked like a complete design where as this just looks far too heavy on the rear (as mike said)

having said that im sure when its on the road it will be a striking looking car.

I Like the overall shape, I think it has a bit of shooting brake about it.

Don't like the 'L' shaped lights front or back.

Love the back end generally - I agree with the 928 comment. I like the centred fog light too. Like the rear quarterlights, a bit Lotusish.

Those rims are cool B)