370z

GIXXERUK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not sure - that back end is gonna look crap with a uk style plate

Surely the 370 will have a different plate size holder for the UK or I agree its gonna look poor :surrender:

Nope, think its gonna be all the same for everywhere.... Apature looks like it will take both...

It will make them cheaper to produce...

Anyway, nothing a little carbon diffuser wont fix ;)

Still not sure - that back end is gonna look crap with a uk style plate

Surely the 370 will have a different plate size holder for the UK or I agree its gonna look poor :surrender:

Nope, think its gonna be all the same for everywhere.... Apature looks like it will take both...

It will make them cheaper to produce...

Anyway, nothing a little carbon diffuser wont fix ;)

Yup, always silly to have different bumpers for different markets. Then again they did that with our cars :doh:

Are those LED side lights running down the headlights?

It looks like someone on the design table smudged the wing into the headlight and left it with a strange curve that really doesn't come off well in the pictures.

And what is that funny square bit in the bottom middle of the rear bumper?

That bar in the boot; is that to stop your shopping smacking you in the back of the head when you brake into a corner?

I do like the synchro downshift rev matching and the wheels, but you can keep the rest of it.

Are those LED side lights running down the headlights?

>>>Nope - just small reflective bits.

It looks like someone on the design table smudged the wing into the headlight and left it with a strange curve that really doesn't come off well in the pictures.

>>>IMO opinion the front lights look even worse in the flesh, especially the bulges (like a Micra!)

And what is that funny square bit in the bottom middle of the rear bumper?

>>>Rear fog light is fitted there. Looks okay on the Euro cars.

That bar in the boot; is that to stop your shopping smacking you in the back of the head when you brake into a corner?

>>>It has a roller cover that attaches to the underside of the tailgate to keep your boot contents out of sight

I do like the synchro downshift rev matching and the wheels, but you can keep the rest of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I took a look at one of these in a showroom yesterday:

It seems a good bit smaller/compact in the metal, which I think is a good thing. Its shape has echoes of an early 911.

The front is good but the back is a bit too anonymous hatchback. The new lights look fantastic.

The interior looks a bit better but still feels a bit cheap.

I will try and get some pics when I am out that way again...

Glen

Its neerly there but not quite. theres just something not quite right about the backend. The interior looks to be of a much improoved quality though.

Front looks too high from the ground and back looks too saggy, but maybe as everyone says it will look better in the metal.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if this is a repost..... and don't have enough hours to check ;)

But .... I think I like it in red! :thumbs:

nissan-370z-on-street-in-los-angeles.jpg

like everything but front bumper :yuck: looks like that disney film cars imo :dry:

Wonder what rear stability is like without having rear strutbrace over the wheel springs going to be like

Wonder what rear stability is like without having rear strutbrace over the wheel springs going to be like

They've made it stiffer without the need for the strutbrace so the handling should be better. In fact, IIRC there is still a brace but it has been inverted. The strut brace seemed a lazy solution for the current Zed considering it was a brand new chassis.

If I went for a new 370Z I'd have the fangs and all the bits below them painted black.

They've made it stiffer without the need for the strutbrace so the handling should be better. In fact, IIRC there is still a brace but it has been inverted. The strut brace seemed a lazy solution for the current Zed considering it was a brand new chassis.

If I went for a new 370Z I'd have the fangs and all the bits below them painted black.

interesting about the strut....

Id just get a whole new bumper if I had 370z, would have to design it myself or see what c west could do B)

That's not a bad idea. The fangs are the one thing that spoils it for me too. Anyone handy with Photoshop and can black them in to see what it looks like?

converse.jpg

still think needs a different bumper alltogether imo

That's not a bad idea. The fangs are the one thing that spoils it for me too. Anyone handy with Photoshop and can black them in to see what it looks like?

converse.jpg

still think needs a different bumper alltogether imo

Can you do the bar underneath as well please, Jay?

sorry tire going bed one last go

converse4.jpg

very rough, think if i did some subtle carbon canards and carbon varis, carbon bonnet spoiler, carbon front splitter, volk rims diamond black centre, black bride seats could be something i might consider. B)

dis.jpg

or better

fin.jpg